Sneaking around roommate

I recently moved in with someone who used to have an interest in this type of stuff but stopped because he did jail time for something unrelated. What, I’m not going to get into. It’s his business and I won’t share it. But because he did jail time, he’s a lot more cautious about things he’ll do.

Before he did time, I admitted my curiosity about this type of stuff and he thought it was hot. But now that he’s more cautious, he’s said we’d have to go out separate ways if he found out I did that.

Now here’s where it gets tricky. I’m honestly in love with him. We’ve been friends for years. Began fucking last year. Sleep in the same bed. And I also have been doing things with my dog without telling him. I’m torn on what to do because I don’t want to lose him but my best sexual experiences are with my dog. So I’ve been sneaking around with my dog when my roommate isn’t home.

while it is a bit more thrilling being sneaky, I also don’t like it because I want to be able to have him join our fun. Any advice?

Hoo boy this is a tough situation. But yeah the bottom line is it’ll most likely come down to you having to choose between him and the dog. You probably don’t want to hear that, but that’s the bottom line.

If you want to go about this is the most adult, responsible way I’d sit down with your roommate and talk about it. Let him know that this is something you really want and you’d be willing to compromise on how you’d go about it so that he can still feel safe. But understand he’s within his rights to stick to his guns and want nothing to do with it if he doesn’t feel good about it.

NOW, if you want to be selfish and try to have your cake and eat it too, and I’m not recommending this but like if I had to look at it from a pragmatic point of view, what could be done is you could just keep doing what you’re doing now. You implied he used to be into it and thought it was hot that you were too, so it’s not a moral issue of cheating on him but rather doing something that he fears would put him back into the colossally horrific environment that is jail. However if he doesn’t know then he has plausible deniability and you keeping it from him could be a form protecting him if you are adamant on continuing to do it. The downside of course is that if/when he finds out about it you guys are basically done. I don’t recommend this but the devils advocate in me thought I’d at least give it a mention 😅

Well that's a tough situation to be in. I know captain obvious agrees right? Lol

Seriously tho, it sucks that your friend/lover got caught up into trouble and is now fearful, especially since prior to that it sounds like it wouldn't have been any problem at all for you to engage in your pleasures!

But as is your stuck in a hard place! I guess you have to make tough decisions going forward. Best to figure out what is most important to you!

Either way you should never sacrifice your own happiness just so others can be satisfied! I get people have to sacrifice for their family and children if they have them!
But don't make yourself miserable is all I'm saying!

IF you truly love your partner and can go without sex with the dog than great.
If that's not plausible or possible for ya, then you have to either keep your secret to yourself or make the choice to be honest and open communication with your partner about it!

I recently moved in with someone who used to have an interest in this type of stuff but stopped because he did jail time for something unrelated. What, I’m not going to get into. It’s his business and I won’t share it. But because he did jail time, he’s a lot more cautious about things he’ll do.

Before he did time, I admitted my curiosity about this type of stuff and he thought it was hot. But now that he’s more cautious, he’s said we’d have to go out separate ways if he found out I did that.

Now here’s where it gets tricky. I’m honestly in love with him. We’ve been friends for years. Began fucking last year. Sleep in the same bed. And I also have been doing things with my dog without telling him. I’m torn on what to do because I don’t want to lose him but my best sexual experiences are with my dog. So I’ve been sneaking around with my dog when my roommate isn’t home.

while it is a bit more thrilling being sneaky, I also don’t like it because I want to be able to have him join our fun. Any advice?
Quite the pickle. It’s a tough place to be in. Before I was honest with myself and accepted that this was part of who I am, I fell in love got married started a family etc etc. This is not something I know my wife would accept and so I’ve got to keep this a secret. Had I known this about myself prior to getting married I prob would have tried to find someone that shared this interest so that I could have a totally honest relationship with them. Keeping secrets is never easy and it def takes a toll on you especially when you are keeping them from someone you care about. While the sneaky part is exciting I think you might find it even more exciting and thrilling to share this with someone, because wether we like it or not this lifestyle in itself we all must be sneaky. Best of luck, and keep us posted with how things go

i would never put up with an ultimatum like that but YOU have...guess that's why you are suffering...just think....you will always have the dog if you get caught...

Back