Smallest dog breed that can mount a female? (in doggystyle?)

Doggygirl

Citizen of Zooville
Hi all,

What are the smallest dog breeds that can still mount a person in doggystyle?
I'm thinking Border collies or English Staffords.
Can someone confirm this or correct me?

I do know that the height of the person also has to match.
I'm very short myself. (160cm)

Just curious!

x Doggygirl

Hallo allemaal,

Wat zijn de kleinste hondenrassen die nog een persoon op doggystyle kunnen bestijgen?
Ik denk aan border collies of Engelse Staffords.
Kan iemand dit bevestigen of mij corrigeren?

Wel weet ik dat de lengte van de persoon ook mee moet.
Ik ben zelf heel kort. (160cm)

Gewoon nieuwsgierig!

x Doggygirl
Ik denk dat jij dan ook wel de franse bulldog kan nemen als jij die lengte hebt. Je laat hem gewoon op een kussen staan.

Hi all,

Just curious!

x Doggygirl

What you're asking is almost exclusively a function of physical dimensions, with breed (aside from the fact that some breeds are usually larger than others) being close to totally irrelevant.

Short form: If he can reach the hole and get it in, he'll do pretty much fine. At least one vid can be found online of a teacup chihuahua boy (based on items in the shot to judge scale by, I'd bet he wasn't much more than 4 or 5 inches tall at the shoulder) finding a bitch of no clearly obvious breed, but who looked to be at least a fair bit larger than your typical lab, and him cheerfully working at it after she laid down long enough for him to figure out how to get "Tab A" into "Slot B" and tie solid enough that when she got up and started walking around, he looked a little like a monkey someone had set on a horse's butt for a picture. No question in my mind that he achieved penetration, and I suspect she probably had some explaining to do regarding the look of the resulting pups....

A border collie *MIGHT* be a little on the small side for the hookup to be easy, but is unlikely to be a serious difficulty trying to make it happen. Staffies are about right for it to be a fairly close matchup, as well.

What you're asking is almost exclusively a function of physical dimensions, with breed (aside from the fact that some breeds are usually larger than others) being close to totally irrelevant.

Forma abreviada: si puede llegar al agujero y meterlo, lo hará bastante bien. Se puede encontrar al menos un video en línea de un chico chihuahua taza de té (basado en los elementos de la toma para juzgar la escala, apuesto a que no tenía mucho más de 4 o 5 pulgadas de alto en el hombro) encontrando una perra de no raza claramente obvia, pero que parecía ser al menos un poco más grande que un labrador típico, y él trabajando alegremente en eso después de que ella se acostó el tiempo suficiente para que él descubriera cómo colocar la "Pestaña A" en la "Ranura B" y la corbata era lo suficientemente sólida como para que cuando ella se levantara y comenzara a caminar, él se pareciera un poco a un mono que alguien había puesto en el trasero de un caballo para una foto. No tengo ninguna duda de que logró la penetración, y sospecho que ella probablemente tuvo que dar algunas explicaciones sobre el aspecto de los cachorros resultantes...

Un border collie *PODRÍA* ser un poco pequeño para que la conexión sea fácil, pero es poco probable que sea una dificultad seria tratar de que esto suceda. Los empleados también son adecuados para que sea un enfrentamiento bastante cerrado.
Las alturas y los anchos se corrigen con la postura adecuada. Qué nudo ambicionas o amas ?

Try it in English. Spanish, portugese, or whatever language that is might as well be what you get from doing a face-plant on the keyboard to me, for all the information it conveys.
It's Spanish 😂. He says height and width corrects with proper posture. Then he ask what is the knot you love/wish the most.

Hi all,

Just curious!

x Doggygirl
I never had small dogs mount me, but to answer your question i think that if you go on your knees and the dog can step on a pillow or two positioned on the floor, i think his cock will reach your pussy.

The smallest dog I've seen mount a girl is actually... A Chihuahua!! It was the hardest thing ever; First she needed a box to get him to an 'okay' height. Her pose was the hardest Yoga shit; she had to spread her legs wide open, like really open, almost an split; her chest in the floor, and had to get her chest closer to her knees. Then she sticked her pussy to his dick, and all of that, just for him to be able to have the chance to fuck her, getting his dick inside is another story. At the end he fucked her and she had two orgasms, which was very shocking... She said she didn't enjoy the dick itself (Obviously), but that she imagined that the Chihuahua dominated her, took her against her will and bred her. She said that being his bitch turned her on, the concept that even the smallest dog could dominate her, fuck her and inseminate her was a turn on. So yes, even the smallest of the dogs can pleasure and fuck a girl in doggystyle. So definitely all dogs can mount, but not all girls. I think it's important to say that my friend is very fit and slim, she's 154cm tall, and has this perception of herself, that let her reach those orgasms. So not all girls will cum by a Chihuahua (Obviously).

That being said, that's not optimal. The optimal would be that the dog can get his back paws around your butt with ease. And ideal would be for him to have at least a 6cm space in between his paws and your butt. So medium-large size dogs and further are perfect size.

Last edited:
The smallest dog I've seen mount a girl is actually... A Chihuahua!! It was the hardest thing ever; First she needed a box to get him to an 'okay' height. Her pose was the hardest Yoga shit; she had to spread her legs wide open, like really open, almost an split; her chest in the floor, and had to get her chest closer to her knees. Then she sticked her pussy to his dick, and all of that, just for him to be able to have the chance to fuck her, getting his dick inside is another story. At the end he fucked her and she had two orgasms, which was very shocking... She said she didn't enjoy the dick itself (Obviously), but that she imagined that the Chihuahua dominated her, took her against her will and bred her. She said that being his bitch turned her on, the concept that even the smallest dog could dominate her, fuck her and inseminate her was a turn on. So yes, even the smallest of the dogs can pleasure and fuck a girl in doggystyle. So definitely all dogs can mount, but not all girls. I think it's important to say that my friend is very fit and slim, she's154cm tall, and has this perception of herself, that let her reach those orgasms.

That being said, that's not optimal. The optimal would be that the dog can get his back paws around your butt with easy. So medium-large size dogs and further are perfect size.
Outta curiousity is your username from the league of legends character? 😱

The Fiddlesticks ravenger of man reaper of souls

Back