Site etiquette and appropriate behaviour

K94ever

Tourist
Hi folks
There are millions of people around the world that have caring, loving, beautifully meaningful relationships with their animals. They feel all the emotions that we feel, including sexual enjoyment. I think it needs to be said, there are a lot of people on this site that are clearly not interested or even aware of the words "animal welfare". Animal are not sex toys, though it's clear some people are using them as such.

The psychological damage people are doing to their pet through abuse, mental, physical and sexual will follow them through the rest of their lives, please remember that! When animals are taken away from their parents at 6 weeks YOU become their parent. They trust you and don't want to say no to you, because you are their teacher and they have so much to learn. So many animals are messed up because they are not cared for and taught properly by their guardians, please remember this when you get a pet or want to talk to people on this site. You are talking to parents and guardians.

Now people that come on here like a raging bull, looking for someone's pet to fuck, beastiality is illegal for a reason. They openly advertise they are abusers by their insensitivity in the open pulic chats they fire about. They probably wonder why no one wants to chat with them or why most people don't respond to them. REMEMBER most members on here are having beautiful caring relationships with their pets, being sensible loving parents and guardians. When you don't even know them and ask to fuck their best friend, don't be surprised when they tell you to FUCK OFF.

Sexual health is relevant here as well, improper care can lead to a host of problems!

most members on here are having beautiful caring relationships with their pets, being sensible loving parents and guardians
Not quite. There is a lot of pimping your animal for fucks as well in the personal ads section.
And I had to change your text, sorry, but that was such a poor choice of words, that it had to be done.

i think most people are just interested in animals for sex, that in itself breaks my heart. they should be your lover, your partner, your best friend. not just a hole or a dick. :husky_nervous:
Turning peoples moral compas by raising awareness that you can fuck up an animals personality for life with abuse. Some people know this and do it anyway, but I do belive some people are just too stupid to realise it until after the event. Was talking to a man that sold labs and one was returned as a teen and was totally screwed up for life, with weird irrational behavior.

Same happens with no zoo owners who buy tough pittys and leave em chained to the yard, or huskys and leave em outside in hot California summer, animal abuse does happen, but it should always be brought up and not ignored, and the moral compass always be brought up, so no human or animal is being hurt or abused

I agree that abusing animals isn't ok, and when you interact with animals, you shouldn't have a "I'm taking sex" mentality; that's rapey.

I do have a question though, what about considering an open relationship? Obv not with people looking to just get their rocks off, but kinda how meetups might work; you get to know someone and you share your animal partner, somewhat like a poly relationship. As long as both parties are consenting and are taking care of each other (especially the animal), how do you feel about that?

Thoughts?

Back