Sinnovator K9

Ordered one of these beauties on Friday. Cum tube is what I am most excited about. Anyone else have experiences with this? Ordered a medium firm in a medium size, despite being my first toy of its kind

I have one in the largest size in medium soft without a cum tube, the tip is a little hard to get in but the gap between the knot and the base is amazing, it makes you feel totally dominated. I also have their large dagon (tentacle) with a cum tube and the suction cups on that tickle in the best way possible.

Although I rarely take the knot because it feels so good sometimes I can't help it and cum before the knot goes in

I've got the 10.5 in k9 one and a Cerberus. I absolutely love both. Currently working on trying to hilt the Cerberus. Unfortunately only at the top of the knot so far.

Yeah we have only had a chance to play with it once together and once on my own but it was amazing got medium which is quite large I think , love that it has cum tube great fun to play with x

Attachments

• 7FBD4B83-974A-4C65-AB78-BEF0A5A3BE36.jpeg
    7FBD4B83-974A-4C65-AB78-BEF0A5A3BE36.jpeg
    841.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 0D3EBFBD-8FB2-4BD9-B584-F9AA23BA8608.jpeg
    0D3EBFBD-8FB2-4BD9-B584-F9AA23BA8608.jpeg
    674.7 KB · Views: 127
I've got the 10.5 in k9 one and a Cerberus. I absolutely love both. Currently working on trying to hilt the Cerberus. Unfortunately only at the top of the knot so far.
Would you recommend training with one of these before actually getting knotted by a real dog?

The 10.5 inch helped me out with getting knotted by bigger dogs but it can be very hard to train with if you're not used to something that wide.

The 10.5 inch helped me out with getting knotted by bigger dogs but it can be very hard to train with if you're not used to something that wide.
What do you think about getting a medium Rex from Bad Dragon. Have had some experience with toys and would like to take on a medium to large size dog (or maybe I am being too ambitious)

What do you think about getting a medium Rex from Bad Dragon. Have had some experience with toys and would like to take on a medium to large size dog (or maybe I am being too ambitious)
I have tired Med Rex and the Salvador med is defo wider and longer. Iv not had real K9 yet working hard on it 😂😂 but I guess anything large would help you get used to it.

I could take a XL rex no problem honestly. I got started with a huge dildo that was human shaped. I'm working on taking a XL rex alpha from rexalpha.uk. I need to order a medium firmness cause the firm is to hard and soft is way to soft to try and work past my second sphincter.

Back