Shy embarrassed and Ashamed about your body.

1Lonely-Heart

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
Many of us men and women are shy, ashamed or embarrassed about there body, me included, especially recently, but I thought I would start this thread to let thoughts who feel that way, to perhaps take the plunge and reveal what they have to offer, Obviously I will start with myself, so please be kind.
<photo removed add it back if you want when you read the posts below>

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a tattoo a scar and a half of your face is visible.
Reconsider whether you think this is identifiable enough and puts you in danger.

I would have the same advice. If it’s something as visible as this scar please don’t post a full picture.

Though you are right, we need to be comfortable with who we are

Just the average man these days... nothing to be embarrassed about and nothing to be proud of, just average.

Otherwise: ye dude, tattoos and a big scar. I would take that picture down

I will leave the larger picture off if you feel it wiser.IMG_0470.JPG This is a smaller cut down version of my body, I hated my belly before my scar, that happened recently.

Last edited:
well could also feel ashamed of my stretch marks littlebit on the upper arms, bit on the breasts, hips etc...
And maybe 15 years ago it would have driven m crazy but.... seriously who cares.

We all have mistakes and marks.

You are complete average, I dont know any person that has problems with scars unless there is missing a real piece of the body.

Back