Should I buy Exotic Erotics?

puppsn0w

Tourist
Hi everyone, bi guy here (bottom for zooey companions), I’m looking into buying a realistic, small-to-medium doggy dildo. I’ve heard EE makes the most realistic ones out there. Should I go for those? I’ve heard theyre hard to clean (vs BD). Please share your experience if you have one :))

They're realist because they're lifecast. It's the same material, why would it be any different to clean?

They're realist because they're lifecast. It's the same material, why would it be any different to clean?
I read somewhere that because real cock isn’t smooth, the mold/toy comes out rough, with tiny nooks and crannies that are hard to clean. Not true?

They're perfectly fine to clean, and they're certainly worth it. High quality and the "lifecast" realism does add to the fun :D
Hey! You seem to be super active on here haha, thx for replying. I do hope that lifecast is gonna be way closer to real cock. Think I’m gonna go for it. :)

If you're ever concerned about cleanliness, you can throw them in a pot of boiling water for a few minutes. Won't harm them and they'll be pretty well as sanitized as you can get.

Back