She has arrived!

iwantsammy

Lurker
Hi everybody!
I'm new here, but I feel somehow like I was meant to be here long ago. You can call me Sammy. I spent the last decade with a beautiful pit whom I doted on like the old rich spinster lady did with the Aristocats. Sadly, he made his way to the great beyond in 2022. I've managed to collect myself and begin to honor him and our love. I am ready to share that love with another. Today my family decided that it's time I start looking for a new love story. I have always been one of those kids that brought their family dog everywhere, I tried to bring our hamster to school in elementary (he was never seen again, most tragic mistake of my life), and my sweet angel pup was my thick and thin partner through the most difficult days of my still young life. I am forever changed by his loss. My family misses our dog, but even more they miss the vibrant person I used to be when we were together. I hope to use this forum and community for education and support while I embark on the next chapter of my life transitioning through grief and eventually the search for my soul dog 🐾💙
All my love,
Sammy Sweetheart

Hi everybody!
I'm new here, but I feel somehow like I was meant to be here long ago. You can call me Sammy. I spent the last decade with a beautiful pit whom I doted on like the old rich spinster lady did with the Aristocats. Sadly, he made his way to the great beyond in 2022. I've managed to collect myself and begin to honor him and our love. I am ready to share that love with another. Today my family decided that it's time I start looking for a new love story. I have always been one of those kids that brought their family dog everywhere, I tried to bring our hamster to school in elementary (he was never seen again, most tragic mistake of my life), and my sweet angel pup was my thick and thin partner through the most difficult days of my still young life. I am forever changed by his loss. My family misses our dog, but even more they miss the vibrant person I used to be when we were together. I hope to use this forum and community for education and support while I embark on the next chapter of my life transitioning through grief and eventually the search for my soul dog 🐾💙
All my love,
Sammy Sweetheart
Sorry for your loss Sammy. Hope you find a new doggy love soon😘

I'm so sorry for your loss, Sammy. Welcome to the forum though, and I hope you find the support and comfort to move forward happily 💙

Hi Sammy,
Sorry for your loss. But always good to see another K9 sister join the site. Happy to share experiences.

Hi Sammy! It's great to have you here! Thank you for sharing your story with us, out love goes out to you and your pup!

Anything you need, don't hesitate to ask around, you'll find some pretty cool people! Take care and I'll see ya around the forums! <3

Back