Sexy Story Time

BlairADL90

Zooville Settler
Hello all my like minded hot and nasty friends ;) as y'all know , I love hit chatting with another's and getting off together, so I have an idea for a dirty story time thread to have some fun together to

Right on. Well, I'll probably sound like a broken record since my ultimate fantasy has been told a handful of times already, but I love it too much to not voice it.

One day, I want to live as a dog. Not 24/7, but maybe a few days out if the week, I'll happily walk on all fours with a red nylon collar around my neck.

I live my human husband who is my owner, and his pure breed dog named Max(It could be a German Shepherd, Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute, or a Great Pyrenees), who has both a surprising amount of intelligence for a dog, and complete dominance over me; even when I'm not role-playing as a dog.

On the days I am downgraded to an animal, I sleep in giant size dog bed (My owner knows a guy that didn't have a problem making it). The sun shines through the small side gap of the window that's across from my husband's bed, in the living room of my owner's two story house. The shine hit my eyes and I started to wake up begrudgingly because I was in the middle of a great wet dream. My six and a quarter long erection stood hard and tall with a bead of pre rolling down it. Not wearing any article of clothing, other than the red collar I mentioned earlier, I stretched my twinkish body for a second before laying back down again with the reminder of my morning wood.

I groaned at my unfortunate problem. Why couldn't the sunlight be blocked by clouds, or the light hit the house a different way? I was so close to cumming! Hell, that dick in my dream felt too real not to be crammed up my ass.

While in my own world of bitching and moaning, I did not hear the shuffling of feet or the jingle of metal moving around on a ring. What I did hear next to my ear though was a deep and authoritative bark that snapped me out of my thoughts, and made me get up on all fours and face the sound of the bark.

Standing in front of me was Max, and it was already looked like he was raring to go. I saw that a couple inches of his red cock was coming out of his sheathe. He probably smelled his and my juice from last night, and wants his bitch ready to take his magnificent cock.

Without prompting, I turned back around to present my somewhat gaping, clean shaved asshole. It still felt a little sensitive from the last time, but I couldn't voice my complaints if I wanted. A couple rules my husband and I set when I started to do this: Max has complete control over me; whenever and wherever (in the house at least). And I am not allowed to speak actual words unless it's an emergency. I can only communicate vocally in barks, whimpers, or panting.

Max once again barked and growled, but did not prep me like he usually did. Instead, he walked in front of me and sat on his haunches and barked once more. I blinked in confusion until he looked down at his emerging hardness, then back at me. It finally clicked in my slutty brain.

With a blissful smile and half-lidded eyes, forgetting about my own cock, I give the most sensual grow I can before lower my head towards his crotch area. Without any hesitation, I slip what was five inches of hot dick into my mouth and began to bob my head on it; getting down far enough that my lips pull his sheathe back behind the growing knot. Max, maybe to the surprise of someone who would be watching me suck his cock, he stayed perfectly still as I went down on him. My owner trained Max well enough that he doesn't start to gyrate his hips if I give him head unless a command is uttered by my owner. Thank god Max was trained well.

By now, I managed to bring my sexy stud to full mass. Curiously my owner did measure Max's total length with was nine and a half inches from the base of the knot, to the smooth and flat head end of it. His knot, I don't know but it's the size of a tangerine if I had to make some kind of comparison. Regardless, I enjoy bobbing my swollen lips across his cock. It's one of the way to remind me that I love putting my needs below his and he should be taken care of, whenever he feels like it.

Pre cum had now been steadily squirting into my mouth and sometimes on my face when rubbing his pole across my face to mark it. Another reminder, though it wasn't necessary. We both knew who owned who.

Just like any male, Max had a couple of telltale signs that he was about to finish. He starts to raise his right front paw in the air to put it on my head, and obviously, his cock starts to throb on my tongue.

As if on cue, a splash of thick, salty jizz flooded my taste buds. An unintentional moan came out of my filled mouth, but I did not care. Max's prized fluids were filling my orifice and I again tried to swallow what I could. When it came to male humans, I could swallow whatever load came out of whatever dick I sucked. With Max though, no matter how many times I give him a blowjob to completion, I can never swallow all he had to give me. Which lead to me pulling off his still throbbing dick to take another breath, and the last couple shots out of it end up on my face. Not that I minded it.

I went back in to clean his cock of any left over cum that still lingered on it and his sheathe. A dutiful wife always took care of their significant others. After that, I had to take my own breather. You'd be surpriesed how much sucking big dog cock takes out of you.

Once Max recovered from his orgasm , he bent forward to lick the left over fluids from my mouth. Such a gentleman Max was. Cleaning up his bitch when she wants to wear his juices with pride. Feeling a little bold, I caught my K9 husband tongue with my own as he was about finished licking what he could off my face. We started to make out for a few minutes as he pushed his long and flexible tongue into my mouth. I involuntarily moan again at the sensation cutting off oxygen into my brain.

Sensing I was low on energy already, Max pulled back from the kiss. I let out a pitiful whine, but he still darts his tongue across my face and barks with a smile on his lips. I think he was thanking me for being a good submissive bitch, and plans on doing more with me later. I perked up on the thought and barked back with my own grin, but as soon as I did that, both Max and I heard the creaking the upper floor boards being stepped on.
------------------------------
If you are into this, I'll continue this later on ;)

Wow , amazing story man , love the idea of being a dog , if I was a male dog , I'd like to be owned by two hung guys that would have three ways with me

Right on. Well, I'll probably sound like a broken record since my ultimate fantasy has been told a handful of times already, but I love it too much to not voice it.

One day, I want to live as a dog. Not 24/7, but maybe a few days out if the week, I'll happily walk on all fours with a red nylon collar around my neck.

I live my human husband who is my owner, and his pure breed dog named Max(It could be a German Shepherd, Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute, or a Great Pyrenees), who has both a surprising amount of intelligence for a dog, and complete dominance over me; even when I'm not role-playing as a dog.

On the days I am downgraded to an animal, I sleep in giant size dog bed (My owner knows a guy that didn't have a problem making it). The sun shines through the small side gap of the window that's across from my husband's bed, in the living room of my owner's two story house. The shine hit my eyes and I started to wake up begrudgingly because I was in the middle of a great wet dream. My six and a quarter long erection stood hard and tall with a bead of pre rolling down it. Not wearing any article of clothing, other than the red collar I mentioned earlier, I stretched my twinkish body for a second before laying back down again with the reminder of my morning wood.

I groaned at my unfortunate problem. Why couldn't the sunlight be blocked by clouds, or the light hit the house a different way? I was so close to cumming! Hell, that dick in my dream felt too real not to be crammed up my ass.

While in my own world of bitching and moaning, I did not hear the shuffling of feet or the jingle of metal moving around on a ring. What I did hear next to my ear though was a deep and authoritative bark that snapped me out of my thoughts, and made me get up on all fours and face the sound of the bark.

Standing in front of me was Max, and it was already looked like he was raring to go. I saw that a couple inches of his red cock was coming out of his sheathe. He probably smelled his and my juice from last night, and wants his bitch ready to take his magnificent cock.

Without prompting, I turned back around to present my somewhat gaping, clean shaved asshole. It still felt a little sensitive from the last time, but I couldn't voice my complaints if I wanted. A couple rules my husband and I set when I started to do this: Max has complete control over me; whenever and wherever (in the house at least). And I am not allowed to speak actual words unless it's an emergency. I can only communicate vocally in barks, whimpers, or panting.

Max once again barked and growled, but did not prep me like he usually did. Instead, he walked in front of me and sat on his haunches and barked once more. I blinked in confusion until he looked down at his emerging hardness, then back at me. It finally clicked in my slutty brain.

With a blissful smile and half-lidded eyes, forgetting about my own cock, I give the most sensual grow I can before lower my head towards his crotch area. Without any hesitation, I slip what was five inches of hot dick into my mouth and began to bob my head on it; getting down far enough that my lips pull his sheathe back behind the growing knot. Max, maybe to the surprise of someone who would be watching me suck his cock, he stayed perfectly still as I went down on him. My owner trained Max well enough that he doesn't start to gyrate his hips if I give him head unless a command is uttered by my owner. Thank god Max was trained well.

By now, I managed to bring my sexy stud to full mass. Curiously my owner did measure Max's total length with was nine and a half inches from the base of the knot, to the smooth and flat head end of it. His knot, I don't know but it's the size of a tangerine if I had to make some kind of comparison. Regardless, I enjoy bobbing my swollen lips across his cock. It's one of the way to remind me that I love putting my needs below his and he should be taken care of, whenever he feels like it.

Pre cum had now been steadily squirting into my mouth and sometimes on my face when rubbing his pole across my face to mark it. Another reminder, though it wasn't necessary. We both knew who owned who.

Just like any male, Max had a couple of telltale signs that he was about to finish. He starts to raise his right front paw in the air to put it on my head, and obviously, his cock starts to throb on my tongue.

As if on cue, a splash of thick, salty jizz flooded my taste buds. An unintentional moan came out of my filled mouth, but I did not care. Max's prized fluids were filling my orifice and I again tried to swallow what I could. When it came to male humans, I could swallow whatever load came out of whatever dick I sucked. With Max though, no matter how many times I give him a blowjob to completion, I can never swallow all he had to give me. Which lead to me pulling off his still throbbing dick to take another breath, and the last couple shots out of it end up on my face. Not that I minded it.

I went back in to clean his cock of any left over cum that still lingered on it and his sheathe. A dutiful wife always took care of their significant others. After that, I had to take my own breather. You'd be surpriesed how much sucking big dog cock takes out of you.

Once Max recovered from his orgasm , he bent forward to lick the left over fluids from my mouth. Such a gentleman Max was. Cleaning up his bitch when she wants to wear his juices with pride. Feeling a little bold, I caught my K9 husband tongue with my own as he was about finished licking what he could off my face. We started to make out for a few minutes as he pushed his long and flexible tongue into my mouth. I involuntarily moan again at the sensation cutting off oxygen into my brain.

Sensing I was low on energy already, Max pulled back from the kiss. I let out a pitiful whine, but he still darts his tongue across my face and barks with a smile on his lips. I think he was thanking me for being a good submissive bitch, and plans on doing more with me later. I perked up on the thought and barked back with my own grin, but as soon as I did that, both Max and I heard the creaking the upper floor boards being stepped on.
------------------------------
If you are into this, I'll continue this later on ;)
Keep it going please

Hehe thank you , another hot fantasy/ story would be if the group/club turns out to be a huge success, and have an all weekend gang fuck / orgy with a large group of guys , CDs and trannies, along with twice as many dogs

Hehe thank you , another hot fantasy/ story would be if the group/club turns out to be a huge success, and have an all weekend gang fuck / orgy with a large group of guys , CDs and trannies, along with twice as many dogs
Love the idea of a group of nasty guys and dogs, getting sloppy and dirty all weekend. Getting bred flooded by both guys and dogs like clockwork, letting their loads mix inside me.

Back