Sexual appeal vs. Platonic

HyperWoof

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Now all throughout my life I have always been drawn to lean, pointy eared working dogs. I've only ever had German Shepherds and my current Belgian Malinois and don't plan on having any other type of breeds. I think of those fluffy pointy ears and I just get all warm and fuzzy...

On the other hand....
Sexually, nothing quite gets me going like a Dalmation. I see one of those rare spotty fellows and I get wetter than a nun in church. Now you're probably thinking well...Dalmations are nothing like Shepherd breeds, where are going with this Hyper?
I can't explain it properly but when I see certain breeds I like, I don't jump to sexual thoughts automatically, however with dalmatians that's where I go instantly.

I've never really heard anyone talk about this, so was curious if anyone else has a dog preference sexually that's different than their preference for an everyday platonic companion.

Last edited:
All my life I hated dogs, and loved cats. When I started to have sexual preferences, dogs were first, and cats not at all. I have no sexual attraction towards cats, only dogs and some other species. This has always been weird to me since cats are my preferred pet, excluding all sexual preferences. Makes me wonder where the preferences come from.

Back