Sex with male animals? (As a male)

Would this be the right area to post this question, if not, can you direct me to the correct area, that would be greatly appreciated.

So, I am a male and I have a penis, but I don't feel comfortable with having sex with a female animal, so I'm posting here to ask if there is a way to receive a male animal, or make a male animal even interested in having sex in the first place, because I'm under the assumption that a male animal will not fuck another male animal, something about scent or a hormone or something. If there is a strategy for making this happen, please make my gay zoo dreams come true and let me know, or am I stuck with just sucking dick? (not complaining if that is the case)

Thanks

most dogs will fuck anything that stands still long enough
i male and had few issues getting my ass plowed
read the guides in this section ... LEARN

Would this be the right area to post this question, if not, can you direct me to the correct area, that would be greatly appreciated.

So, I am a male and I have a penis, but I don't feel comfortable with having sex with a female animal, so I'm posting here to ask if there is a way to receive a male animal, or make a male animal even interested in having sex in the first place, because I'm under the assumption that a male animal will not fuck another male animal, something about scent or a hormone or something. If there is a strategy for making this happen, please make my gay zoo dreams come true and let me know, or am I stuck with just sucking dick? (not complaining if that is the case)

Thanks
You have nothing to worry about it is quite common in the wild for groups of males to hump each other to get some relief, while some animals are more open about flaunting their gay activities, you would need to look pretty hard to find a species where it doesn't happen at all.

I have been with around 9 male dogs for every female dog over the years. It really doesn't take much to get a male of most species to mount if you demonstrate the right signals they are expecting to see in someone of their own species.

For example I got my male alpaca to mount me by peeing on the ground in front of him then turning around and sitting down like a hembra (female paca) and simply remaining still occasionally glancing back over my shoulder at him. Now as a male I never come into heat but every time I pee in front of him now he sniffs it puts his head back and opens his mouth a bit like a stallion does when checking a mare for readiness. He has learnt to associate the smell of my pee as me being in heat because I demonstrate the sitting and waiting behaviour girls of his species do. So now he is ready to screw me at the drop of a hat.

As for which guide you need depends on what species your interested in. You can find them in the "How To's and Educational" section.
I haven't read any of them (I've been doing for far longer than this site existed) so can't advice which is best.

My only thing that is common to all animal on male human is to ALWAYS use lube many animals hump hard and/or fast so you don't want them to trash your insides, because once they start humping your brains out they very well may not stop when you say "give me a second please." Also learn as much as you can about the species your interested in, especially their body language and signs of discomfort and stress, happiness and excitement. That way you can understand what they are telling you. Because frankly not even Corgis speak the Queens English very well. Many of them have shocking accents that sound more like woofs and barks than well enunciated words.

You have nothing to worry about it is quite common in the wild for groups of males to hump each other to get some relief, while some animals are more open about flaunting their gay activities, you would need to look pretty hard to find a species where it doesn't happen at all.

I have been with around 9 male dogs for every female dog over the years. It really doesn't take much to get a male of most species to mount if you demonstrate the right signals they are expecting to see in someone of their own species.

For example I got my male alpaca to mount me by peeing on the ground in front of him then turning around and sitting down like a hembra (female paca) and simply remaining still occasionally glancing back over my shoulder at him. Now as a male I never come into heat but every time I pee in front of him now he sniffs it puts his head back and opens his mouth a bit like a stallion does when checking a mare for readiness. He has learnt to associate the smell of my pee as me being in heat because I demonstrate the sitting and waiting behaviour girls of his species do. So now he is ready to screw me at the drop of a hat.

As for which guide you need depends on what species your interested in. You can find them in the "How To's and Educational" section.
I haven't read any of them (I've been doing for far longer than this site existed) so can't advice which is best.

My only thing that is common to all animal on male human is to ALWAYS use lube many animals hump hard and/or fast so you don't want them to trash your insides, because once they start humping your brains out they very well may not stop when you say "give me a second please." Also learn as much as you can about the species your interested in, especially their body language and signs of discomfort and stress, happiness and excitement. That way you can understand what they are telling you. Because frankly not even Corgis speak the Queens English very well. Many of them have shocking accents that sound more like woofs and barks than well enunciated words.
Thanks 🙏🏼 my thoughts... i couldn’t write it better.
My opinion is: have fun with your animal partner no matter if it’s male or female. Don’t be afraid. Nobody must know about it if you don’t want to.

Thanks
Your assumption that a male animal will not fuck a male human is completely wrong. In my experience animals do sexual things for fun especially with other species. The dog does not care if it is your mouth, hand or ass.

Your assumption that a male animal will not fuck a male human is completely wrong. In my experience animals do sexual things for fun especially with other species. The dog does not care if it is your mouth, hand or ass.
Absolutely right. I don’t know if it’s fun or just their needs. But as soon a they understand that a human is a fuck buddy, they take you as their sexual partner.

Absolutely right. I don’t know if it’s fun or just their needs. But as soon a they understand that a human is a fuck buddy, they take you as their sexual partner.
Whats a good start to getting your boy to mount you ? Oral or hj first ?

Whats a good start to getting your boy to mount you ? Oral or hj first ?
NEITHER is a good start, if you want him to mount, you done got him off, why would he want to mount now?
Play time, normal type play, lots of side rubbing and such, make him as happy as you can, most really happy dogs also get horny ... then offer u to him

Back