Sex with dogs is animal abuse or not (not legally, but does it cause injury or pain to the dogs)? I'm talking about big dogs

stanco10

Tourist
The dogs are my favorite animals. I very love them, better than the humans. If I would have a dog I would love him/her as my own child and do anything to make him/her feel good and happy.

But I would like to know, what feels a dog when a person has sexual intercourse with it. I'm talking about the oral sex (for both sexes), the vaginal and the anal fingering (in both females and males) or the vaginal and anal penetration. I am particularly interested in sheath penetration. Does this activity not cause damage to the dog's penis? (For example, is "baculum" - penis bone - not damaged?)

I would like to see videos, when the dogs (males and females) really enjoy the sexual intercourse (but not "knot" videos, when elated male dogs raping humans) and I am very interested in the accounts of the experiences of people who have sex with dogs, but not in an aggressive rape way, but as regular partners - tenderly and lovingly.

I very much doubt a large number of dogs enjoy sheath penetration. The sheath has never been made to have things shoved into it and the position in which this can happen (on the back) is submissive and sexually uncomfortable for most dogs.

Pretty much the same goes for anal in my opinion. While there hypothetically may be dogs who enjoy anal sex. I have not seen a convincing evidence yet.
In fact human male anal rape victims often do get erection and may even ejaculate even though the experience is not pleasurable. Because of physical stimulation. There was a thread before where I explained it better and posted links to studies.
With animals the problem is that they may tolerate you out od respect or they may be trained to withstand it.
The point is an erection is not immediately a sign of pleasure.

Sex can be pleasurable for a dog. In fact it should be the goal of every single zoophile.
My dog for example asks me for sex and gets frustrated if I refuse. It is one of the hints that let you know he likes the experience. He also tells me when he has had enough of the sex and wants to stop it. Which I absolutely must respect.
I almost never initiate sex myself. I wait for him to as me.
During oral sex he often has closed eyes and generally relaxed expression. His posture and facial expression also look identical to what he looked like while having sex with a female dog.

It is apparent that english is not your primary language, so I'll be kind in my reply. I am capable of being kind, despite popular belief. As @pes said above, it is the goal, in fact the definition, of every "zoophile" who has sex with their non-human companion(s) to ensure it is a pleasurable experience for the animal; as well as to ensure it is wanted by the animal to start with.

It is not however the goal of any "zoophile" to satiate your need for voyeurism. Nor does that need impact the animals wellbeing.

sw

Back