Sex with a female Dog

jmildedd

Lurker
My lab girl ist now 2.5 years old.
She realy likes and humps when i use my fingers.
But as I come in a little bit deeper, her "hymen" is really tight. My small finger can get through, but more would possibly hurt her.

But I can't get my dick nearly as wide as this.
I can't get in more than about half an inch in.
She shows absolutely no signs of uncomfort or anything. But it doesn't fit. Even in heat.

What can I do? We both would like to get a little bit more into each other.

Thanks

a female dog has a hymen, only it does not break during the first sexual intercourse, but during growth. But now, on some female dogs only the inner skin breaks, but not what sticks to the vagina. The rest of this skin hardened and formed a fairly solid ring.
💢NEVER force, otherwise it's pure and simple rape💢

There is a condition called a Persistent Hymen which is basically what Aka explained. If you push too far it would likely be very painful for her if you are experiencing that much resistance.

Reactions: Aka
Il y a une condition appelée un Hymen persistant, ce qui est essentiellement ce qu'Aka a expliqué. Si vous poussez trop loin, ce serait probablement très douloureux pour elle si vous vivez autant de résistance.
Exacly 😉

But this is not the main point. My dick wont even get near the hymen. But I think a lab is big enough to take me.
Like I said. I can get half an inch inside.
The hymen is about 2-2.5 inches deep

But this is not the main point. My dick wont even get near the hymen. But I think a lab is big enough to take me.
It's terrible however the main purpose is it's for her sake. It's supposed to be a enjoyable experience between both parties. No need to force a situation when it causes unpleasant outcomes

Could be she's clamping down for any of a number of reasons or maybe she's too small.
What does she weigh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back