Sex toys, fleshlights and dildos!

FinnTheBear

Tourist
I'm sure that a lot of you guys have sex toys, whether it's bad dragon or another known brand of toy I've always wondered..

Have any of you ever shared with or used your toys on your pets? If so, how was that experience and would you do it again?

Thats hot. I wonder if they sell these types of toys at brick and morter sex shops? If so, I know what I'm doing this weekend...

Thats hot. I wonder if they sell these types of toys at brick and morter sex shops? If so, I know what I'm doing this weekend...
As for types, Bad Dragon has a lot of great animal or monster themed dildos and fleshlights. I am unsure of anywhere else, but it's not hard at all to find. (Imo)

I shared my fleshlights with my boys, used a vixen maker (counts as sharing lol), and I got one of those dog sex dolls advertised on here that my boys have used more than me :husky_happysmile: All fun times we had.
That sounds really fun, honestly. You've got some real lucky boys!

Might I ask what breed they are? ^^

I'm sure that a lot of you guys have sex toys, whether it's bad dragon or another known brand of toy I've always wondered..

Have any of you ever shared with or used your toys on your pets? If so, how was that experience and would you do it again?

I've shared a flashlight with a couple of male canine companions, sans rigid sleeve. It's been fairly well received but not universally.

I have a couple of dildos like the Elypse Art ones with inflatable knot that I use when she's wanting but I can't deliver.

I would be absolutely delighted to see a video of your dog going at one of them dog sex dolls. I can't believe ANYONE bought that thing for close to 3 grand.

I personally have shared toys with my partners kn the past, and am hoping to be able to do so again. Something about using a wet sloppy sleeve from my boy is just so hot, especially the cleanup 😉
And of course the knot toys always get to ne shared with my lovely ladies! 🥵

I personally have shared toys with my partners kn the past, and am hoping to be able to do so again. Something about using a wet sloppy sleeve from my boy is just so hot, especially the cleanup 😉
And of course the knot toys always get to ne shared with my lovely ladies! 🥵
Oh geez that sounds lovey! The juicy details from that would make me go nuts~ A literal dream that is.

Back