Sex tips for you and your ewe.

southernkiwi

Tourist
I've noticed that there's no thread here giving use about how to have sex with female sheep.
Lets make this the place to share tips and advice on how to love ewe.

I'll go first. For those wanting to try, hand reared ewes used to you coming out and feeding them is best. Sheep are intelligent but flighty, they'll keep their distance unless they know you well and are used to people.
Sheep love wheat and pellets, swishing a bucket full will bring them running ;)

Unless you have a large ewe, or you or on the smaller side, I strongly suggest letting her have a lamb first before trying penetrative sex.
Second, rams have a nature lubrication on their penis, YOU do not. USE LUBE.
Mine have always responded well to oral. And just like every other female, they have a clitoris, that with careful treatment will give the ewe much pleasure. That will keep her coming back for more. I had a ewe that would follow me from the pasture, (no led) to the house, in the front door, down the hall and into the bedroom and stood next to the bed, waiting for me to roll her into it.
Be kind, be caring, and don't push things too fast.

I had a ewe that would follow me from the pasture, (no led) to the house, in the front door, down the hall and into the bedroom and stood next to the bed, waiting for me to roll her into it.
Be kind, be caring, and don't push things too fast.

Wow! ;) sounds like you and her have a very special relationship. Can't wait till I have my own plot of land and can have a little flock of ewes all wanting me that much.

Back