Scammer call

SashaHonda

Zooville Settler
So I spent about 20 minutes screwing with this scammer trying to get my bank information right before I hoped onto Fall Guys. I did easily my worst Russian accent and he got so pissed at me that I broke character and he said something like "You stupid bitch that accent is so fake. Dumb mother fucker" or whatever he said. I just replied with "Yeah about as fake as your English name, you stupid idiot." He hung up after. Omg he was soo mad lol

If they're Indian, call them a behanchod. They really hate that.

Turns out some of the Chinese ones are being enslaved and human-trafficked in Cambodia, though. They answer job ads for what they think are legitimate tech jobs, go there, and find themselves kept locked up and getting beaten if they don't scam enough people.

There are people who professionally troll those scammy morons. :D Good stuff.

Yeah, they're called the gullible idiots who fall for the scams.
Not so much. Watch some of the youtube vids. They target people who do not have the knowlege to recognize the scam. Literally the scammers are the lowest form of life you can find on the planet. It is some of the most infuriating content you can see on youtube.

They target people who do not have the knowlege to recognize the scam.
Not really. The term Con Man is a shortening of Confidence Man. Defining a person who uses their ability to manipulate others into their confidence in order to take advantage of them. A true con man can convince even a person who in their right mind would recognize the scam into going along with it by distracting or otherwise getting them to trust them beyond their natural misgivings.

Spam calls (not scammers because I don’t let them get to what they’re trying to say.) get two diffrent outcomes.

Robot? Spam buttons until the call is dropped

Human? SCREAM. Like you’re being murdered. Right into the microphone. They hang up immediately.

Of course you have to give it a few seconds to figure out if it’s a valid call or not.

Back