Save way for horse M/M

dewil88

Tourist
I'd like to start this thread to find out if you can actually guess the size of horse cock and potentially his flare.

I've seen lots of photos and videos of people being able to fit the whole cock but mostly I just see horse almost bending his cock during thrust so... How much you can actually take before you risk internal damage? I can guess I've had it maybe 25-30cm inside and it already started to get quite painful... So as he flared I moved him to be like 10cm inside and just let him flare and cum... But if something were to happen and I was unable to get him somewhat backwards... Am I in a real danger or does intestines have enough elasticity to stay together?

I know that with dogs this quite doesn't matter unless he pokes a hole in your.... Hole and knot is not that hard to take... However with flaring horse it's a different story... I appreciate any tips and personal stories to kinda put this puzzle together 😁

At least 1 person had died of this, don't know of any others.
Yeah but they were probably too embarassed to seek medical help. I mean if blood comes out and you hurt for a prolonged amount of time 12+ hours (I suppose) - I would seek help.

Back