Safe without condom, sheep

It depends on the time of month it is for the sheep. If she is in heat I would avoid it because she is more likely to conceive. As long as you pull out and/or face north you should be fine!

;) jk yes it is safe to have sex with a sheep without a condom.
Haha, thanks for a both informative an humorous reply :)
Was mostly concerned about potential diseases and such, but gonna face north-east and drink a lemonade, so no troubles ?

Haha, thanks for a both informative an humorous reply :)
Was mostly concerned about potential diseases and such, but gonna face north-east and drink a lemonade, so no troubles ?

You are more than welcome. I think you should be safe if you do that!

Good luck. Please share your adventure with us when you do get to fucking one! I think that would be hot to fuck one, espesically because they are so passive. Just hold on tight and go for it!

Mating brings with it only the same biologic (and physical and environmental) risks that would be present when living and working closely among those animals.
My high school biology teacher taught that differences in chromosome count and structure is a barrier for producing successful embryos . 🤔 Knowing that horses and donkeys can mate to produce mules... all of my attempts to make cow-boys failed. :LOL:

I've used condoms particularly when I wanted to keep myself and my underclothes clean.
Sometimes a partner would lovingly hold my deposit somewhere way up inside of her, for a while.
Using a condom would allow us to enjoy our encounter while assuring that my semen would not spontaneously reappear later when other people might be present. (y)

I wish you many condomless safe sex encounters with your sheep. 🍆 💦 :)

Last edited:
What could possibly be unsafe there? Nothing. I have never used condom with animal.

Back