Russian animal toys shop

I had a look at the etsy store I found under that name (to avoid having to click on that link).

I have to say from what I saw they stole a lot of designs, and not only from bad dragon, but from small companies who clawed their way to a tiny corner of this market.

Personally I don't support such things, but 1 in 6 humans was lifted out of poverty with that, so meh. - Do they have a dildo named after one of Putin's horses?

I have some of their toys. All horse dongs are from EraSexa. They are not worth buying unless you order it in custom "velvet touch" silicone. The small black one is the largest of it's kind and i ordered it in velvet touch silicone medium firmness. That's the best choice you could get. The red one is velvet touch hard firmness and it was a big mistake, head literally scrapes your insides, silicone too firm. The pink one made from their "standard" silicone which is sketchy to say the least. Its getting slightly oily sweat on it after some time you keep it. It washes off and does does not cause irritation or anything, but still sketchy.

So in other words if you would to order something from erasexa make sure it's in their custom velvet touch silicone, otherwise keep away. Also the price would be significantly higher when ordered in custom silicone. So you might as well order Bad Dragon toy, price would be similar or maybe even lower. The only reason EraSexa got business going in Russia is because idiots from bad dragon won't ship their dicks here directly for stupid reasons.

Also don't take what i wrote for granted because pink one i bought quite a few years ago and they could have improved their basic silicone formula.
ggg.jpg

Back