Ring worms / fungal infection in my groin :-(

Alover247365

Tourist
Hey fam'! How is everyone doing so far , hope we are good and well where ever you guys are in the universe :gsd_wink:

Ok, whats bugging me (smh 🤦‍♂️) The past 3 years if not 4, I've noticed i will get a really itchy rash around my pubic area, lucky it has never appeared and moved onto my penis!! 😧

The rash i would think it was heat rash or something like that coz i live in a warm sunny country and I've never went to a doctor to have it checked out but thanks to google i did some research and the results i got where ring worms and fungal infection 😬 like the one children would get on their heads and athletes feet as well as around the groin area..

- The results say we have to wash our hands before touching ourselves anywhere on our bodies,
- To also make sure to avoid pets with fungal infections, signs are bald patches ⚠️
- We must keep our pets clean,

You'd swear the website really wanted to say "Don't mess around with your pets in a sexual way!!!" 😅
But i understood when they clarified that pets are the culprits for bringing some sickness to their owners especially if their always outside or exposed to other pets.

So the cures!

Please have a look at the picture attached. But personally i recommend apple cider vinegar coz this is what i used and i think the results were really good!
1. The itch stops within a few seconds
2. The spreading also stops.
(This i forgot to mention , the rash spreads like a wild fire but a very slow one, example if the rash appears in 3-5 days time it will start spreading living a trail behind, but where it was in the beginning it will heal a little bit but aft 6-7 the old area will be healed and then its the itchy new area where it spread to 🤦‍♂️)
3. Healing happened in day 3 probably and by day 7-10 i was cleared of this horrible rash :gsd_tired:

The article also stated that while apple cider vinegar is absorbed by our bodies through our pores it is then when it attacks the fungus directly in its roots breaking it down and killing it off! and that's what exactly with me that's why i recommend apple cider vinegar so much..

There were other recommendations, ointments anti fungal pills but you can have a look or can google yourselves if you want more and detailed info. Also i think this suggestion may help with vaginal thrash, i think the causes are similar or related.

How i used the vinegar on myself, it was easy
- Washed my hands with soap before application
- I pored a drop on a spoon, had a sip

- Then i poured again another drop on the spoon
- Then i used my finger tip to gently apply the vinegar in the affected area and left it to dry, and the drying process is quick happens within seconds

I did this routine twice a day, in the morning after bathing and again at night after a shower. 👌

So the lesson here still stands, to stop fence hopping 😑 and to get myself a pet and monitor closely before any intimate naughty business.
I hope this post will be helpful to some one and even some day.
Please let's be safe, look after each other by looking after ourselves. I love and appreciate each and everyone in our community my our community never ever go away! 😭🙏🙏

0b2949b6347dc37e048aa9530397acb7.jpg

Back