Relationship activities.

What do you guys do/want to do with your partners in your free time?

In my case aside from the normal things like jogging everyday and playing catch with a tennis ball. I pass a lot of my time with my girl doing things like eating together in the table (she knows how to sit in the chair beside me), regularly watch tv together in the couch, drive around in the car, and I noticed she really likes listening to classical music.

As for the things I would like to do. She's been with me for a nearly a month now and I have been wanting to take her to a pet friendly restaurant, camping and maybe swimming too. However, the pandemic and my schedule have not allowed me to do that yet. Hopefully I will be able to camp with her next week if nothing unexpected happens. :D

OP, that was so beautiful to read. I enjoyed reading about your relationship with your doggy.
My barn is more of a barn-cottage in which I have everything my house has, just so I can live with my horse. Separate kitchen and full bath, but in one big room is my horse, my bed, my desk with internet and large TV. My horse is never, EVER tied up, and can roam around all of this at will. He can enter and leave the barn simply by nosing the door open from either side. Extra effort must be put forth in keeping the floor clean, of course, but it's easy since it's seamless resin. LOTS of hay, also.

I want to SAY we watch TV together, but of course, I know he isn't really "watching." He certainly does stand there looking at it for extended periods of time. If I read out loud, he will walk over, look right at me and listen. If I'm eating, he stands over me. We go jogging, and he probably thinks I'm crazy when I start off and call out, "Comeon Rex! Let's go!" It's not much of a run for him; only a canter. I also ride him.
Thanks for such a great question, and thanks for listening.

Back