Random silly thought about martha speaks.

So, I'm sure we've all heard of or seen this show before, right?, anyway, theoretically if all animals could do that. talk I mean, would there even be people against zoophilia???, because wouldn't that just throw the entire argument that (pea brain people) "oh ughh animals cant consent"

no idea what this show is, but i agree that animals talking would likely take away the main "argument" antis have... but they'd just find something else anyway

I played a bestiality game on my PC a couple of weeks ago where the dogs “talked” by thought to each other. It was a hoot!😂

Sounds cool, you mind telling what game it was?
Man’s Best Friend from f95zone’s website. It wasn’t that good. Not enough choices to affect outcomes…..but good graphics, and you don’t have to 2D around a silly board like game to advance the main event.

If animals would speak our language, people would have a lot of other, bigger problems. For example dealing with cows saying that they don't want their calves being taken away or that they don't want to be slaughtered.

The question of consent isn't what moves most people who oppose zoophilia. It's just used for rationalization.

So, I'm sure we've all heard of or seen this show before, right?, anyway, theoretically if all animals could do that. talk I mean, would there even be people against zoophilia???, because wouldn't that just throw the entire argument that (pea brain people) "oh ughh animals cant consent"
Well back before I just accepted this side of myself I analyzed the hell out of the arguments and here is my logic.
1) Consent: If the animal does not like it they will either bite (dog) or kick (horse) or whatever other animals do in defense.
2) Age: People fail to take into account the metabolic rates of animals, with dogs the first year the age like 15 human years.
3) Age and consent and legality: At 15 you can do what you want with others up to a point, hence the legality aspect, once you hit 18 nothing under that.

So I think that anti zoo's have a bigger issue then just whether the animal can verbalize consent and perhaps justifiably so. Once you factor everything in though, when I started with Cupcake he was sexually mature and consented in that once the bedroom door was closed and it the room was dark he would lay on the bed with his legs slightly spread so I could do my thing. For me that constituted consent and at 2 he was closer to 20 in human years so yeah.

Back