Question for dog behavior

Hi everyone,

I'm to afraid to ask a veterinarian but lately my dog has been going around the house with his dick visible more often than it use to, my daughter coincidentally spent a lot of time in her room with him in the recent months, I have my suspicion but how can I confirm or how should i approach this?

Tricky stuff indeed. Is it an older dog? large breed? intact I assume?. I've seen some "showing" more as they get a bit older and stuff. Depends what you mean by it being more visible. My saint-bernard almost always show when he sits and stuff. Is the dog used to "play", like with you and stuff? Either way it could be kinda suspicious if all that is happening sorta at the same time as she keeps him in her room... how old is she anyway if I may ask... I was pretty curious as a teen but would wait to at least be alone to explore that kinda stuff. If she's pretty young then I guess try to have her keep the door sorta open at the minimum to supervise. We all kinda been there in a way. Its hard to judge the good and the bad. I'd say let her explore (if thats what she's doing) but she'd have to do it in her own time kinda thing. I mean... I dont have or want kids so I dont really know what im talking about but I have to admit starting pretty young and stupid me kinda got caught red handed so..... at least didnt get in trouble xD

Before sex with my male dogs they don't show their penis at all. This is when they can't be more aroused and are actively preparing. There is no connection. Only if you see a dog's sheath pulled back behind his knot would it be suspicious.

Back