Question about my pup

So let’s say there’s a pitbull about 6 months old. He mounts and loves it no hard work for him to fo that. However he gets hard and before even inserting he’s already with his knot and dripping. How Can that be resolved?

Do you stimulate him in any way beforehand? Also, I wouldn't expect anything flawless at 6 months. He's barely started and definitely not fully matured yet. At that age he's only just starting to mature, so it could just be incomplete development of his body doing strange things.

He's a puppy. Stop molesting him. At that age mounting and humping has ZERO to do with sex. It's dominance and play behavior.

you do know human boys also get erections way before they realize what that means, right? it's no different for dogs. let him be a puppy. YOUR first time is not worth HIS mental development. when he gets big and strong, you'll have all the time in the world....

I would say 12 months on early side and rare would be 18 months is more the norm. It also allows you to teach them proper manners with friends and family unless you live alone and don’t care.

Back