Question about knots and limits.

onetheonly

Tourist
BANNED USER
So, I was browsing through the pictures section and saw some pics of knots that were HUGE, like one looked to be the size of a large orange.

I have never personally taken anything that size, and I doubt I could without being injured. That said, if I were to be bred by him, would his knot expand with enough force to harm me, either anally or vaginally?

So, I was browsing through the pictures section and saw some pics of knots that were HUGE, like one looked to be the size of a large orange.

I have never personally taken anything that size, and I doubt I could without being injured. That said, if I were to be bred by him, would his knot expand with enough force to harm me, either anally or vaginally?
You have to keep in mind that when a dog's penis enters an orifice (yours, or a bitch's) it goes in small - typically not much bigger around than a finger, and often not much longer - and then expands to full size while inside. Unless you're super petite, a dog's knot swelling to full size in your vagina is VERY unlikely to cause any damage (though there may be some discomfort) unless he yanks it out at full erection. Even then, again, unless you're teensy-tiny down there, it's unlikely to be anything worse than "YOUCH! That smarts!", since a human vagina is quite stretchy and flexible, and totally lacks the musculature that a bitch's vagina has to keep the knot inside until the erection subsides. It might not be pleasant having a fully erecct dog knot pulled out of a vagina, but it's EXTREMELY unlikely to cause any actual damage.

Anal is another kettle of shrimp - the anal sphincter muscle can be torn by a fully erect knot being yanked out (true whether you're male or female). When a dog mates with a bitch, on the other hand, different anatomical arrangements are involved, and the dog *CAN'T* pull out while fully erect without doing one or both of the participants some serious damage, which both are going to be doing the "Hey, that hurts, knock it off!" thing about.

You won't. It'll probably feel really weird for you the first time tho. Give yourself permission to enjoy it, but manage your expectations. If there aren't any fireworks between you two the first few times, that's ok. Don't forget that he's going to be learning with you too. Pay close attention to him for any signs of discomfort or a vibe that he just isn't into doing it.

Give that a read.
I have an opportunity coming up for me to meet a friends GSD, and while I haven’t seen his equipment in person, by what she tells me, he’s big. She told me he has accidentally gone in her back door before and there was some blood after the tie was undone. Though she had no serious damage done, she is also far more experienced with back-door play. I’m worried that if I am bred by him and he slips into my ass, could there be a risk for serious harm? Would be kinda hard to explain in the ER, and especially to family lol.

Why do I get the feeling that you're just looking for masturbation material all of a sudden? :mad:
All of what I am talking about is true, and I have also spoken to her at length about this, but I figured more than one persons input is fine, so what if I get off on discussing these things with others, isn’t that what this site is all about?

Talking about my plans here, the anticipation of the act, going over and over the details of what I plan to do both in my head and in text on a screen with other people, sure, I get off on it…..

The most important thing is to plan and take your time. I took my first knot at 16 and it was just as well I had the house to myself for the afternoon. I knew nothing about dog anatomy (this was late 70s) and was expecting it to be like male on male sex. Ha!! The dog was a real thumper and he screwed me for about 10 minutes and then we were tied for about another 20. He turned on me and I was hooked - loved the feeling of being totally filled out. If you try to force it out too soon, that's when damage can happen. It does eventually subside, so let it happen naturally and enjoy the experience of a very large semen pump vibrating inside you for a longish time.

The most important thing is to plan and take your time. I took my first knot at 16 and it was just as well I had the house to myself for the afternoon. I knew nothing about dog anatomy (this was late 70s) and was expecting it to be like male on male sex. Ha!! The dog was a real thumper and he screwed me for about 10 minutes and then we were tied for about another 20. He turned on me and I was hooked - loved the feeling of being totally filled out. If you try to force it out too soon, that's when damage can happen. It does eventually subside, so let it happen naturally and enjoy the experience of a very large semen pump vibrating inside you for a longish time.
That sounds as hot as fuck, what breed was he?

That sounds as hot as fuck, what breed was he?
He was a full sized boxer. From then on everyone was surprised about how keen I was to take him for his daily walk and for how long we were away! There was a bush reserve about five minutes walk away ... fill in the gaps yourself!

Just take your time and let things happen. Trying to over think things will only lead to worry and fear. Let things happen naturally and enjoy the experience.

He was a full sized boxer. From then on everyone was surprised about how keen I was to take him for his daily walk and for how long we were away! There was a bush reserve about five minutes walk away ... fill in the gaps yourself!
The gap's are officially completely filled in 🤣😋

Back