Question about female dogs after puppies

HappyHorse

Citizen of Zooville
It looks like I might have two female dogs given to me but part of the deal is that I have two litters of puppies from each one of them.

My question is has anyone had experience with female dogs after they have had pups

Part of the deal is you have to let the two dogs have two litters each, no way in hell is that a deal in any way.

There'd have to be, I know all to well how much time and expense is involved.

But to answer your question yes I've had experience with a couple of doggies after they've had pups, what is it you need to know?

This sounds like a very typical backyard breeder situation. They "give you" a fully papered female dog (or more) for "free".
But they make you sign a deal that allows them to breed said dog multiple times. You pay for all food, health, and yes, the puppies being born plus any complications that arise in birth.... they reap 100% of the profit.

I for one would never help these worthless assholes.

So they would be happy enough to donate if it wasn’t ridiculously complicated

My main question is female dogs still interested in playing with humans after they have had pups and a reasonable period of time

Of the ones I know that were active with humans before having pups they didn't change afterwards no, if they didn't before having a litter is unlikely to change them in favor of human sex either.

I already answered this recently... Hmm. Oh okay, the serial number at the end of the link is different, it was duplicated and one of them was deleted.

I don't have my own experience, because I don't have a dog that has had puppies. I don't live with a dog that was fuck by a male dog. These are my own wolf laws.

Based on the experiences of others, the vagina becomes wider after giving birth, but over time it narrower back to the normal size, as if no puppies were born. No other changes are mentioned, her behavior has neither improved, nor worsened. Stays the same.

In one case, I read that a zoo-virgin dog had puppies, but during the mating the male dog caused great pain and because of this later on it she was very difficult to accept human approach. Because the female dog expected him again due to bad experiences, will get pain. It took a lot of care and slow progress for her to finally accept sex with humans, and she was no longer bred with male dogs.

Both backyard and official breeders may occur this type of condition of sale that the dog must produce puppies. No matter where I bought a dog, my first condition was that it was prohibited. Further breeding, going to exhibitions and competitions, cooperative husbandry, having a say in the dog's life, etc. I forbid all of these, and I did not buy a dog from any breeder that did not accept this.

So they would be happy enough to donate if it wasn’t ridiculously complicated

My main question is female dogs still interested in playing with humans after they have had pups and a reasonable period of time
Personal opinion here... Donating two liters from each dog is promoting puppy Milling which is bad in the long run assuming he only cares about the money aspect. I hope you make the right choice in this endeavor.

However yes there are cases where dogs refuse to be bred too. Keep their well-being in consideration as all this is happening. Some have interest of sex other ones don't after pregnancy.

Does he take care of the dogs well?

I would strongly strongly discourage this. It’s all fun and games now but there is really no need to contribute to the over-population. These are lives. No amount of money or personal gain is worth the moral responsibility.

Usually yes.
If there were no complications during mating, pregnancy, childbirth and rearing of offspring. However, the bitch needs a fairly long period of rehabilitation. To re-enter the reproduction.
For a bitch, sex with you is also a re-entry into reproduction.
Regarding aspects of interaction with breeders, and the strategy of breeding work in your country, I do not know anything. =)

Back