Probing zoo interest in a lady-friend (recent)

zulu

Citizen of Zooville
So this has been discussed in other threads. Pretty much all my ladies in my life knew of my interest; and I just had creative ways to slowly let it in. I guess since I have a healthy interest in sex, they maybe expect it. I do prioritize sexual exploration so the forum is usually open. Anyway, there is an older latin lady who worked under me and since moved onto another company..same field. I knew she had a thing for me but, I wasn't interested. Her kids are grown and she likes to go out and have fun at times; a social butterfly, and very nice.
Yesterday she had an IG post about being naughty and I made a comment. It crossed my mind she may like erotica so I asked if she did. She did!. SO I sent her an IG page I follow for erotica art. We got to texting and amidst these she made the comment " I am full of surprises..". Hmm really...you telling ME about surprises, imagine that .
I decided I need to probe her sexual boundaries and see if a road led to the zoo. I decided I should take her up on a drink..when my phone rang! So we got to chatting about life things and eventually got around to sex. she asked if I been to a swingers club, which I had. I described my experience, and that I realized I was a voyeur not an exhibitionist-so I didnt really do much..but watched. She said she had a 4 some with her then husband but didnt like it. We both realized we were voyeurs. She did mention she would like to go to a club and watch people fuck. I said yeah thats my vibe..but we left that there. I think that door is open in case I ask her to go one night. (I dont know I may but having the option is nice).

Anyway at some point we were talking and I needed to steer to my direction so we got to houses and I mentioned where I live and I really want some land. I mentioned I may get goats, maybe a donkey..."..because yeah ya know if I am old and single and horny, well I got my goats lol" She laughed, I said "well you know us island boys and our goats. And hey isnt it said that in some Arab countries , young boys first learn about sex with the donkey?"
She bemused and said " OMG remind me to not ask you about donkeys' again lol". So, there was the response; it was offense, wasn't shame not shock. She kinda laughed it off and it appeared that's not on her curiosity list. But she was not offended.

SO it can still be brought up in jest-if she wants to. And I know she is a voyeur and we have some good content here in case she seems amenable to it, as in : "People really do that ..how? " Oh I can show you=)

So that was my convo yesterday. I may probably hang with her, but for me non-zoo is my direction. She may want to be a playmate in future, but there I hinted zoo, gauged her and its still something I can lightly being up if we get to talking fetishes.
And remember I talked about guys and their goats-still havent covered if you dog ever tried to lick you..=). And she did have dogs.

SO boys and girls..it can be done.
its like a stand up comic..yu cant open with that joke and even then you have to try it on audiences that know you well=)

Back