Pretty much Zoo exclusive

You don't have to break anything to anyone about your interests. If you don't want to be in a relationship with him anymore, just use a different excuse, but they do deserve closure.
Ya I know it’s hard tho tbh lots of details … and not a lot of ppl I can tell I’m a zoo lol

You don't have to break anything to anyone about your interests. If you don't want to be in a relationship with him anymore, just use a different excuse, but they do deserve closure.
It’s a lot harder suppressing my urges nowadays then it used to be tbh

Thx for the advice

Take it from me, who got into a relationship and realized I'm not as attracted to people as I thought. Don't drag things out, it will hurt him more than having things ended suddenly. I wouldn't tell him about being zoo for your own sake either.

Don't tell me you're a zoo. Say that you are not ready for a long-term relationship and want to be alone. Close the matter with him permanently.

Then real life with dogs can begin. :gsd_wink:

Yeah, if you're truly feeling zoo exclusive best to wind up your relationship as cleanly as possible. People deserve closure.

Yeah, if you're truly feeling zoo exclusive best to wind up your relationship as cleanly as possible. People deserve closure.
FYI Shes not zoo exclusive and will never be. She is in a relationship and has liked human D so eventually it will happen again.

Don't tell him you are zoo AND that you want to be zoo exclusive. Just think about it. You tell him that you want to break up and fuck with your dog. Who tells you that he won't tell it to someone after you break up because of this reason. He can make you life miserable based on this info.

Have a nice day 😊

Its not exclusivity when you ditch your relationship and get a dog to replace your human BF.

Exclusivity is where you dont want a human BF in the first place, and go for that big rottweiler knot for life.

Haven’t told bf I like it and idk how to break it to him , I find myself only wanting zoo sex and not with ppl anymore
It's rather enjoyable to enjoy both animal's and humans
Don't break his heart, he made a lot of sacrifice to make you happy

I agree with others just break up with him. Never say why. It's too dangerous. Enjoy your k9 and maybe the right person will come along.

I am in that situation. I am enjoying my k9 situation but open to finding another lady to share myself and my dog.

Haven’t told bf I like it and idk how to break it to him , I find myself only wanting zoo sex and not with ppl anymore
it does become addictive, i guess you have to weigh up if you love him or feel you need to break up with him

Back