Possibly Gonna Get a Dog Soon

Hi, I've recently been considering getting a big male dog to knot me and my GF. I'm terrified of Shepherd breeds in general, but German shepherds in particular (attended too many protests) so I'm looking to get recommendations on friendly, big boys who come from a breed not often used for hunting/war historically, pitties are also usually fine, despite their history as wardogs

Hi, I've recently been considering getting a big male dog to knot me and my GF. I'm terrified of Shepherd breeds in general, but German shepherds in particular (attended too many protests) so I'm looking to get recommendations on friendly, big boys who come from a breed not often used for hunting/war historically, pitties are also usually fine, despite their history as wardogs
I mean, you can't go wrong with a retriever. Whether a Golden or a Lab, neither will be a bad dog to either of you, provided he is raised in a loving home. They are great dogs with great personalities, and I will always highly recommend them.

Golden retriever can't go wrong with them I love em and been raised around them my whole life along with labs

Honestly, I think Labs are the perfect dog for a first, both in and out of the bedroom. They can be a little crazy as puppies, but decent training and they are fine. Lots of energy needs the first 4 years or so then tapers a bit. People don’t have much trouble having them be interested in sexual activities with humans…so pretty zoo friendly. Great cocks that are easily taken, but still get you full.

Goldens are an even better starter dog, but they aren’t as popular in the zoo world. Some claim they aren’t as into human activities, but not sure how true that is.

Goldens are an even better starter dog, but they aren’t as popular in the zoo world. Some claim they aren’t as into human activities, but not sure how true that is.
Mine never was interested. Still loved him to death.

Shiloh shepherd would work great then. It's a bigger, more gentle German shepherd that is not suited to combat or military work due to its kind disposition.

Every pit I've known was a sweetie
Pits are great dogs, but I also ponder…how exactly does one source one ethically? To get one that isn’t altered it seems you’d either be supporting some less than desirable ‘rescue’ that isn’t altering them before you ever possess it or you are supporting a backyard breeder. Which for pits tends to be about the trashiest backyard breeding one can find since every shelter is flooded with pits as is.

Back