Positioning for the dog

Kaladi

Tourist
I've been studying hundreds of pictures of human/dog mating and dog/dog mating.
In every circumstance with human and dog, the animal is tripping over the woman's calves, standing on them, scratching them and generally trying to get higher up to enter the woman's vagina. Sometimes when finally knotted the dog is just standing on the back of the woman's calves and it just seems so unnatural compared to the dog/ dog model.
From what I've seen the animal can find the vagina even if it is much lower or higher than the natural floor to sheath height but it's a struggle either way. The calf of the woman being stood on with a clawed foot is the kicker for me and I've seen it in person many times the uncomfortable weight scratches, the yelps and pinches and so on. It is absolutely unnatural as compared to the dog dog situation.
The female dog may spread her legs with the males legs between hers or vice versa. Her ankles are bent inwards matching his. Humans aren't.
On that thought, I've super rough drafted a possible solution.
A wooden platform, specific to the lifestyle that allows the female to recess her lower legs down and out of the way of the offending stompage of the clawed paws so to speak. The woman places her feet down into a padded area, with a brace for her feet, and a quick flip of a thin carpeted board to fill in the gap where the lower legs go in eliminates the dogs paws getting stuck in the leg holes and gives perfect traction. The animal can approach his bitch, mount, and tie with zero struggle trying to find a place to stand. Exactly as they do on solid ground anywhere else.
File attached is my idea which incorporated into a story i just posted also.
Any thoughts? Am I completely off base here?
I'm going to build a prototype, would there be any interest?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220728-150450_Brave_1659049512444.png
    Screenshot_20220728-150450_Brave_1659049512444.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 86
Have you ever had sex with a dog or human? Sex with both humans and dogs is constant moving around, shifting and changing throughout and yes the occasional bump or stomp or grazing with tooth, claw or nail. Noone really cares in the heat of the moment except a short ouch and back to business. This contraption looks strange, uncomfortable and is trying to solve a problem not really there. And even here the dog will often try to get higher and possibly scratch her theighs or maybe even hop over her in his excitement. You going to make a platform for that too?

never had problems with simply spreading my legs more to adjust the height of my backside if the boy wasn't taller than me when on all fours...
Have you ever had sex with a dog or human? Sex with both humans and dogs is constant moving around, shifting and changing throughout and yes the occasional bump or stomp or grazing with tooth, claw or nail. Noone really cares in the heat of the moment except a short ouch and back to business. This contraption looks strange, uncomfortable and is trying to solve a problem not really there. And even here the dog will often try to get higher and possibly scratch her theighs or maybe even hop over her in his excitement. You going to make a platform for that too?
but they "studied" hundreds of pictures!

• Haha
Reactions: pes
It does hurt when they are over excited in particular, my last dog used to move from one leg to the other when his knot was growing, like a stamping. I tend to open my legs more when being jumped on, but if he’s thrusting he can end up inside my bottom, which isn’t a problem, but I prefer him in my vagina. You just move to get more comfortable, even though I still end up bruised after a good fuck. I used to use a thick blanket over my legs, but planning doesn’t help passion, and fucking often happens out of the blue and of course if he wants to desperately fuck me which can be more than just once over an evening. bruises and scratches are normal when you get fucked by dogs, worth it every time…

Back