Pony toy I've been working on.

So, this is just a little something I've been working on for a while now, just a personal project that so far has delivered on the experience. Including some the smell you would experience as well. I'm a BIG Equine fan, and thankfully, have had a couple RL experiences. I decided to try and mimic them by putting this together. With the help from Etsy and American meat, aka dirty internet toys, I feel I've come close. Although I think I'm going to switch to the black mare bits instead. The pelt, from Etsy, when misted lightly with warm water has an amazing scent. Inserting a toy warmer 15/20 mins prior, makes a distinct difference. It's mainly a toy, that when looking straight down while having your fun, looks identical to the real thing. The POV really helps. Eventually I'm hoping to get the statue pictured below as well as a life size sow to do the same. This is pretty much all I can do when you have very limited access 😊. Thanks.

Oh... please excuse the clutter, this is my hobby room where I build and tinker until I can get the garage done lol!

Attachments

• IMG_5251.jpg
    IMG_5251.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_5250.jpg
    IMG_5250.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_5249.jpg
    IMG_5249.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_5252.jpg
    IMG_5252.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_5253.jpg
    IMG_5253.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_5254.jpg
    IMG_5254.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_5255.jpg
    IMG_5255.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 246
  • 120043_9_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    120043_9_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Interesting project.
Did you glue the pelt to the base? It looks a bit like it's just laying on top.
If it gets smoothly glued with a flexible brush applicable glue to a base (warm air helps) and the overlapping areas smoothened and covered with fake hair / fur, the resemblance surely beats most fake horse designs.

So, this is just a little something I've been working on for a while now, just a personal project that so far has delivered on the experience. Including some the smell you would experience as well. I'm a BIG Equine fan, and thankfully, have had a couple RL experiences. I decided to try and mimic them by putting this together. With the help from Etsy and American meat, aka dirty internet toys, I feel I've come close. Although I think I'm going to switch to the black mare bits instead. The pelt, from Etsy, when misted lightly with warm water has an amazing scent. Inserting a toy warmer 15/20 mins prior, makes a distinct difference. It's mainly a toy, that when looking straight down while having your fun, looks identical to the real thing. The POV really helps. Eventually I'm hoping to get the statue pictured below as well as a life size sow to do the same. This is pretty much all I can do when you have very limited access 😊. Thanks.

Oh... please excuse the clutter, this is my hobby room where I build and tinker until I can get the garage done lol!
Very well made. She will sure be a joy to mount, you can feel her soft pussy and her fur. Nice.
(a suggestion - install some sort of heater inside her, so you can feel her warm body)
Agree with others, if possible, let us see you mount her.

Very well made. She will sure be a joy to mount, you can feel her soft pussy and her fur. Nice.
(a suggestion - install some sort of heater inside her, so you can feel her warm body)
Agree with others, if possible, let us see you mount her.
Thanks... I use and external heating wand, not sure if there is anything more permanent I can install yet, very good idea and will be looking into this, I really hadn't looked yet. The wand makes a big difference and feels amazing.

Last edited:
Interesting project.
Did you glue the pelt to the base? It looks a bit like it's just laying on top.
If it gets smoothly glued with a flexible brush applicable glue to a base (warm air helps) and the overlapping areas smoothened and covered with fake hair / fur, the resemblance surely beats most fake horse designs.
Yes, I used e6000 adhesive and it came out pretty smoothly with very little bubbles. When you run your hand down it, it feels exactly like the real thing. The tail, also glued down, was also from Etsy and is real. I'm still working on the small areas that need to be secured, but overall, it's the most fun toy I have here to date.

Would you also make more so that one could be purchased :)?
I hadn't considered it. Although it would probably be more than someone would want to pay for, especially with the shipping. Some of the parts were a bit pricy, but I had them lying around for a while anyway.

Showing this in a zoo forum, you'd have to expect reactions from people who prefer their animals being alive. You're right, this is the toys section. Not necro. But please just don't mind a lurker's opinion.

Showing this in a zoo forum, you'd have to expect reactions from people who prefer their animals being alive. You're right, this is the toys section. Not necro. But please just don't mind a lurker's opinion.
Alive? Don't we all? :rolleyes: Obviously. And who's to say how many "alive" animals I have? A few, just so you're aware. But this section is for what I posted, and believe me, I don't mind, nothing will change on my end based on your opinions. :LOL:

Last edited:
Never mind his remarks.
Officially a ‘tourist’ here at ZV. But to me 12 posts in 9 months qualifies the word lurker.
Oh I certainly won't mind. I just wanted to share, what I thought was a creative project that might inspire others with limited access. That's also what the ignore button is for. ;)

Back