Be Kind to your other members?

• Be Kind

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Not to be kind

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Nobileone

Tourist
I think that being kind to each member is important. We all have common interests is why we are on this board. That is why I have the moto "Be Kind"! Treating others with respect, truth and kindness is important. Regardless of their sexual orientation. Our world has enough violence in it and things that are less than loving. Being informational can help when you are posting. As to your sex and other information, if posted can speed up replies for things you seek. I am not asking anyone to agree with everything that is posted on this board. Or what I post. And those posts that are less than ideal will be viewed and valued by their content. But I and everyone should respect any information that is posted or not posted for "safety reasons". Regardless of your sex or sexual orientation you still are my brother or sister. I respect you and how you post. I think others on this board will see through "what is posted" no matter how it is worded. My intention for throwing this information out here is to help each of us. If it's not helpful to you just ignore it. I only am attempting to improve this board. Like all advise if it helps use it. If you do like my advice simply forget you read it.
Be Kind!

Last edited:
Regardless of your sex or sexual orientation you still are my brother or sister.
I am not actually. Otherwise I would have known about it. :D
If it's not helpful to you just ignore it.
No. This is a public forum. Everybody can comment on anything. :D Welcome to the internet.

A false atmosphere of sunshine and rainbows also does not help anyone.
Go have a look into the dumpster fire to loose your ideal world of everybody needs to be respected. :D
Instead I advocate for people to finally start behaving like grown adults so we can handle differing opinions with dignity instead of creating false safe spaces.

I am not actually. Otherwise I would have known about it. :D
I had a sister I didn't meet or know about until I was in my early 20s.... My great grandmother also had a sister that she didn't know about until she was 78 🤷🏼‍♂️

I reckon be kind but half the people here have to fuck animals cause only a dog will love them unconditionally due to how loyal they are as a species so there's no point and might as well tell people they're pieces of shit

Back