Pleasure Under Pressure

youlookgouda

Tourist
I don’t know where here or outside here to put this but I had to get it out. I’m inside about to shower. Just got done pressure washing the deck and sidewalk.

I know thing vibrating between legs is usually associated with pleasure for people with a vagina. I do have a penis. A few times pressure washing those hose that connect the wand would find it between my legs and a pull of the wand would bring it to my swollen balls. The vibration would hit just the right place and my moan would be drowned out by the pressure washer engine. The eventually it was perfect and just rode the vibrations. Right there in my backward. I was in bliss. The hose moved and I was shocked back to reality.

I thought my fun was done. I got the urge to pee. I do have a pre kink and often play in the shower. I was wearing swim trunks. I was already damp. Water everywhere. So in my backward I let it go. Down my leg and to the ground on the sidewalk. I’d never done that and I was in bliss all over again.

I don’t know where here or outside here to put this but I had to get it out. I’m inside about to shower. Just got done pressure washing the deck and sidewalk.

I know thing vibrating between legs is usually associated with pleasure for people with a vagina. I do have a penis. A few times pressure washing those hose that connect the wand would find it between my legs and a pull of the wand would bring it to my swollen balls. The vibration would hit just the right place and my moan would be drowned out by the pressure washer engine. The eventually it was perfect and just rode the vibrations. Right there in my backward. I was in bliss. The hose moved and I was shocked back to reality.

I thought my fun was done. I got the urge to pee. I do have a pre kink and often play in the shower. I was wearing swim trunks. I was already damp. Water everywhere. So in my backward I let it go. Down my leg and to the ground on the sidewalk. I’d never done that and I was in bliss all over again.
My ex would tell me he would put the grass blower near his balls after he was done cutting the grass.

You are lucky because I have never gotten any pleasure from vibration. I have stuck the blower down my shorts to cool off, though after mowing...lol

Back