Please don't post a picture of yourself as an avatar.

With horses I have seen both sernets and spurs misused, leaving animals with marks for life. All for not knowing how to use them...
Spurs I understand. But in my 50+ years of being on, under, behind, around, and generally amongst horses and the associated gear that goes with 'em, I've never so much as heard of a "sernet". What's that? Typo? Mistranslation? Something else?

Spurs I understand. But in my 50+ years of being on, under, behind, around, and generally amongst horses and the associated gear that goes with 'em, I've never so much as heard of a "sernet". What's that? Typo? Mistranslation? Something else?
I write you in spanish, "serreton".
It is a metal artiluge used mainly in cowboy training horse, high school... it functions as a noseband on the bridle.
It puts pressure on the nerves in the horse's nose.
it is shaped like spikes.
I don't even tell you when you give a loose blow instead of pressure...i send photos of this.serreta-pilares1-300x178.jpg.

Some peolpe Cover the metal so that it becomes soft and the skewers do not bite directly.
And i send the same but lined in leather, to avoid making marks or damage.

cabezada_con_serreton_de_3_pilares_y_anilla_lateral_marjoman2.jpg

This well-used tool acts as a stop (not a brake). It also serves to raise the horse's neck if he lowers his face too much. always soft and convincing.

But it is a professional tool, most people want to use it without knowing.😩

Personally i am friend of use horse snaffle and tame/train the horse with natural training like base of training. Always with conviction and use positive reinforcement and rewarded with the slightest advance, assignment, collaboration with me.😊😊

Speaking of spurs, there are contact ones, rollers... the same thing happens.
It depends on the shape and size, they do more or less damage.
Those with a sharper, finer shape, do more damage than fat or rounded tips.
they are not strong.
Also if you want, you can ride without spurs and use your leg to move horse.

I sen photo of normal spurs.

Screenshot_20230723-073739_Gallery.jpg

And now, there are spurs very agresive. They do very damage to horse and marks for rest of live.
I have seen in person doing blood to horse😢.
Also used by same people of "serreton".
The bad of this, is when some people sharpen it with the grinder....
I send photo.

Screenshot_20230723-074754_Gallery.jpg

'I write you in spanish, "serreton".
It is a metal artiluge used mainly in cowboy training horse, high school... it functions as a noseband on the bridle.
I don't even tell you when you give a loose blow instead of pressure...i send photos of this.'

: That's really a harsh thing to function as a noseband on horses. Why they developed such things. I would never use such a thing on my horse. A horse's nasal bone is very thin!

'I write you in spanish, "serreton".
I don't even tell you when you give a loose blow instead of pressure...i send photos of this.'

: That's really a harsh thing to function as a noseband on horses. Why they developed such things. I would never use such a thing on my horse. A horse's nasal bone is very thin!
If you children are going to discuss antique gear, you should spend some time learning what is used TODAY. The gear youre talking about is NOT used anywhere in the American West for actual working horses. You may see such gear in Show rings in Europe....most cowboys do not even know what those things are. Spurs are part of a cowboy's kit. Apparently neither of you have ever worked cattle, or had to move a sluggish horse out of the way of an unhappy Cow. Try it sometime without spurs....when you and your caballo get up off the ground and wonder why your clothing is full of cattle hoof prints, you'll know what the spurs are for...And btw....most Cowboy Gear can be made of Rawhide....like a Bosal and Hackamore. Romals and quirts, and almost all the other gear. ..including a riata....Ketch ropes are 35 to 40 feet....but the Vaquero's Rawhide Riata is closer to 90. Read or ask someone who knows before you make such statements.

Last edited:
Speaking of spurs, there are contact ones, rollers... the same thing happens.
It depends on the shape and size, they do more or less damage.
Those with a sharper, finer shape, do more damage than fat or rounded tips.
they are not strong.
Also if you want, you can ride without spurs and use your leg to move horse.

I sen photo of normal spurs.

View attachment 435967

And now, there are spurs very agresive. They do very damage to horse and marks for rest of live.
I have seen in person doing blood to horse😢.
Also used by same people of "serreton".
The bad of this, is when some people sharpen it with the grinder....
I send photo.

View attachment 435969
Why would anyone "sharpen this with a grinder"....and on what planet? If, and I say "IF", you saw this who did you report it to? The activity drew Blood? Its illegal. I doubt any nation with any horse tradition would allow any rider to get away with such s thing.
Its A European's idea of Horsemanship that dates back to The Warhorse. No one uses thst gsrbage here....not Cowboys, not Vaqueros, not Charros, not Gauchos.

If you children are going to discuss antique gear, you should spend some time learning what is used TODAY. The gear youre talking about is NOT used anywhere in the American West for actual working horses. You may see such gear in Show rings in Europe....most cowboys do not even know what those things are. Spurs are part of a cowboy's kit. Apparently neither of you have ever worked cattle, or had to move a sluggish horse out of the way of an unhappy Cow. Try it sometime without spurs....when you and your caballo get up off the ground and wonder why your clothing is full of cattle hoof prints, you'll know what the spurs are for...And btw....most Cowboy Gear can be made of Rawhide....like a Bosal and Hackamore. Romals and quirts, and almost all the other gear. ..including a riata....Ketch ropes are 35 to 40 feet....but the Vaquero's Rawhide Riata is closer to 90. Read or ask someone who knows before you make such statements.
It's not the same cowboy train as the american train.
Here, american cowboy training names western(field train) and raining(track train).
Few people ride this disciplines here.
Here are more extended dressage and "doma vaquera". This second use that artiluges.

i cannot speak about move cattle in field because i ride and work in track. Training and working for concurses.
When we train a horse, use whips to welp our if the horse don't responds to leg when they are foals.
Later, training for higher level, we start to use spurs because it is necessary in most of horses.
To can do more difficult exercises.

I am not against the use of spurs.
I am against using any device with the horse without knowing how to use it and withnot wanting to learn how to use it.
This happens with a lot of people.

Why would anyone "sharpen this with a grinder"....and on what planet? If, and I say "IF", you saw this who did you report it to? The activity drew Blood? Its illegal. I doubt any nation with any horse tradition would allow any rider to get away with such s thing.

Its A European's idea of Horsemanship that dates back to The Warhorse. No one uses thst gsrbage here....not Cowboys, not Vaqueros, not Charros, not Gauchos.
I am sure, you know when you must use a horse device and when no.
But there are a lot of people who don't know (when use it) and also (how tu use it).

-Sharpem with grinder? Because he things that the horse will responds better....😓

-You cannot report it because horse world here is closed, small. They will chase you later😶.
Yes, here it is ilegal. But the problem is someone can have a horse withnot idea about them, withnot preparation.... even so... anyway...

It's not the same cowboy train as the american train.
Here, american cowboy training names western(field train) and raining(track train).
Few people ride this disciplines here.
Here are more extended dressage and "doma vaquera". This second use that artiluges.

i cannot speak about move cattle in field because i ride and work in track. Training and working for concurses.
When we train a horse, use whips to welp our if the horse don't responds to leg when they are foals.
Later, training for higher level, we start to use spurs because it is necessary in most of horses.
To can do more difficult exercises.

I am not against the use of spurs.
I am against using any device with the horse without knowing how to use it and withnot wanting to learn how to use it.
This happens with a lot of people.
And always the pressure, assignment is proportional and progressive.
From less to more, as soon as he responds, we reward.
If it does not respond, we turn up the intensity a little.
If it still doesn't respond, we stop, we think for a moment, we give the animal rest and we try other ways until they understand and right there, reward and party for it.
What works with some, does not work with others, then it is to try.

I send this message to acclare our metod.
Fucking google tranlater use some exagerated words🤣

I write you in spanish, "serreton".
I don't even tell you when you give a loose blow instead of pressure...i send photos of this.View attachment 435963.

Some peolpe Cover the metal so that it becomes soft and the skewers do not bite directly.
And i send the same but lined in leather, to avoid making marks or damage.

View attachment 435964

This well-used tool acts as a stop (not a brake). It also serves to raise the horse's neck if he lowers his face too much. always soft and convincing.

But it is a professional tool, most people want to use it without knowing.😩

Personally i am friend of use horse snaffle and tame/train the horse with natural training like base of training. Always with conviction and use positive reinforcement and rewarded with the slightest advance, assignment, collaboration with me.😊😊

Ugh...
Looks/sound to me like a more vicious (as if it needs any assistance to be vicious...) version of a hackamore - Headgear that, in the wrong hands, can absolutely destroy a horse in a matter of seconds. So damned many people think "Oh, it's just a hackamore - it can't be that bad - it doesn't even have a bit!" Those same people have no concept that a hack, even a "plain rope/rawhide" one, can easily cause permanent injury even when used by *SKILLED* riders doing "everything right", and it's too easy to not even realize that the damage is being done until it's too late to do anything but regret that you've just ruined the critter for life. (And don't even get me started on so-called "mechanical hacks" - There's a damned good reason those fucking things are also called "jawbreakers")

I know hackamore and i like it more.
A horse broken for serreton, (bad used)later you cannot use hackamore with him.
And believe me, that people don't regret for doing that. When they break a horse, sale it and buy a new horse, and do the same with the next.

They are testing and breaking horses.
They argue that they can't find the right horses for them.
That they can't with them, they defend themselves and take over.
They will keep the most submissive horse and that no longer defends itself against anything they do to it, even if you bite its ear, they have already given up...
Anyway😔

I have reached out to about 13 or 14 users so far who have posted a picture of themselves as their avatar. Some of whom claim to have animal partners. What is even more sad is that many of the women users that post these pictures tend to get posts on their wall about how beautiful and sexy they are, rather than letting them know of the danger they are putting themselves in.

By posting a picture of yourself on a public forum which anyone can access as long as you know the URL and are willing to spend 5 minutes to create a ProtonMail email, you are put your very security at risk. Take it from me, a zoophile who has been exposed before for a short period of time. I didn't even have an animal partner at the time. Being exposed is NOT FUN! A few users on here have had their lives turned upside down and ruined due to being exposed as a zoophile.

Normally, if I happen to catch a user with a picture that could be them. I go onto their profile and post to their wall a message similar to this:

"Hello! If that is an actual picture of yourself that you are using as an avatar, I would remove it and replace it with something else immediately. There are profile skimmers on here looking to find identifiable information to out zoos. You are putting yourself in danger."

Thankfully, the majority of users thank me and remove the image of themselves.

I would encourage everyone to do this. If you happen to see a user on here with a photo that is most likely a picture of themselves, I would reach out to them and let them know of the danger. A lot of times these users are new to the zoo community and are just starting out. They are unaware of the danger that they are potentially putting themselves in, because they don't know how hunted and despised we are to the general public.
Umm 🤔 Shouldn't it be common sense to not advertise a profile picture of yourself on a website such as this?!? I'm not sure if that's being "unaware" or just plain careless. Even people new to realizing they have this attraction should also be aware that it's illegal most places to act on and your right: literally anyone with internet access can get on this site. That includes people who hate us enough to try to get us in trouble. If they don't realize that then yep. Absolutely!!!

DONT POST IDENTIFIABLE PICS ON HERE.

Maybe a warning should be pinned somewhere on the site?

Umm 🤔 Shouldn't it be common sense to not advertise a profile picture of yourself on a website such as this?!? I'm not sure if that's being "unaware" or just plain careless. Even people new to realizing they have this attraction should also be aware that it's illegal most places to act on and literally anyone with internet access can get on this site. That includes people who hate us enough to try to get us in trouble. If they don't realize that then yep. Absolutely!!!

If people would bother to read the first couple of posts in the Rules thread, then they would come across

Consider not using you face or anything identifiable as your profile picture. There are antizoo users on this forum who will happily try to identify you.

Of course you can argue that it should have a more prominent place on the forum, so it's here too:

GENERAL POSTING

1. Do not use an identifiable avatar. This includes faces, tattoos, fursuits (especially if they are not yours)

2. Review every picture, every video you post multiple times. Look for identifiable things; houses, barns, unique saddles, collars with or without tags, pictures, furniture, mail, packages, collectibles, mirrors or anything can reflect your face or body, absolutely anything that can be used as identification.

But..., if (new) users aren't bothered to read the rules in the first place, there's not much you can do.

People are too much too often stuck in a "It won't happen to me" attitude.

Umm 🤔 Shouldn't it be common sense to not advertise a profile picture of yourself on a website such as this?!? I'm not sure if that's being "unaware" or just plain careless. Even people new to realizing they have this attraction should also be aware that it's illegal most places to act on and your right: literally anyone with internet access can get on this site. That includes people who hate us enough to try to get us in trouble. If they don't realize that then yep. Absolutely!!!

It is pinned. Right here. And mentioned in many other places too.

If people would bother to read the first couple of posts in the Rules thread, then they would come across

Of course you can argue that it should have a more prominent place on the forum, so it's here too:

But..., if (new) users aren't bothered to read the rules in the first place, there's not much you can do.

People are too much too often stuck in a "It won't happen to me" attitude.
As heartless as it may sound, it's just another variant of Uncle Charlie (Darwin, that is...) blowing his whistle and screaming "Hey! You! Yeah, you! The stupid one! Outta the gene pool - NOW!"

Unfortunately, such applications of clorox to the gene pool tend to take too long for my liking, and even when they happen (relatively) quick, they almost always put zoos-in-general squarely on John Q's radar, causing needless fallout for those of us who have enough smarts not to do such idiotic things.

Sad to say was one that you probably told this to on my first account as I had no fear at first but truly thank you for those words and May we all be safe happy and be loved

an antique bed in the background of her video. Yes, you read that correctly, a bed exposed her! You do not want to post pictures or videos with you face in it
That is pretty crazy actually. I was debating on uploading a video I had done on an antique rug for this reason. I thought I was being crazy, but after reading that, no way! I try to keep everything else out of view, and fortunately nearly all background items in my videos have been changed out.

That is pretty crazy actually. I was debating on uploading a video I had done on an antique rug for this reason. I thought I was being crazy, but after reading that, no way! I try to keep everything else out of view, and fortunately nearly all background items in my videos have been changed out.
Bravo and to all other keep being safe

Many (semi)professional video is recorded in a room where the walls are covered with bedsheets, so the room can‘t be recognised.
But many girls are very tattooed, so even a mask will not hide them (unless of course the tattoos are fake, so they after a shower she looks nice again. In fact I suspect that some member use a fake tattoo as a disguise )

Last edited:
The worst part is that the type of mentality to put their face on a zoo profile are likely the ones who do that on other, real social medias. Easy to make a connection, especially with AI tools coming out that can easily match them up.

I've always been anonymous everywhere, injecting fake "real" info, and using a VPN. I always assumed everyone else was doing the same?

I agree that people should be more aware of the dangers but also the only way to be unidentifiable is not to sign up. Since neither fully exposing yourself nor deleting your account are good options: how about something simple like just not showing your face, front of your house etc in your picture without everyone going with a rainbow flag avatar and removing a lot of personality and life from this forum by doing so? The effort to identify you just by birth marks of your legs or the colouration of your dog for example seems completely unreasonable to me especially since people dont know if its really you on the picture...
Yeah lets all go to the rainbow flag. That will confuse those moral police, sheesh.

But many girls are very tattooed, so even a mask will not hide them (unless of course the tattoos are fake, so they after a shower she looks nice again )
Are you saying that the girls with tattoos don't look nice?

Back