Planning to have my first zoo experience

There is this stray dog in my city in Ukraine who I feed, he looks like a german shephard mix. One time when I was feeding him, he was erect and his cock was massive. I'd like to suck him off, so I plan to take him to my garage and suck his cock. Is there anything I should know? Any preparation? I've read on how to give dogs handjobs, but not how to give oral.

Assuming he is healthy... Not sure if I would have the guts to suck off a stray for fear of catching an infection or fleas...

Hints about oral.... keep your teeth away... and take it slow as he is unlikely to know what the hell you are trying to do..

Its quite the experience first time.... Its quite something deep throating a doggo.. ;-)

Good luck

There is this stray dog in my city in Ukraine who I feed, he looks like a german shephard mix. One time when I was feeding him, he was erect and his cock was massive. I'd like to suck him off, so I plan to take him to my garage and suck his cock. Is there anything I should know? Any preparation? I've read on how to give dogs handjobs, but not how to give oral.

Thats disgusting and I hope you're a troll. So you plan to USE a STRAY dog and then what? Send him back out on the streets? Are you sick in the head? The dog is homeless, he needs a home, food, love, care & taking to a vet for vaccinations & defleaing & worming, he needs taking care of, which you've got clearly NO intentions of doing, just luring him back to your fucking garage to use him for your own pleasure and then ditch him. Fucking disgusting, that is animal abuse and neglect, the dog is not consenting, its people like you who give this community a bad name. I hope you catch fucking rabbies trying it.

Oral is risky with a dog you don't know so be careful. And don't do anything he is uncomfortable with of course. It's good you are feeding him but he needs more than that. Try finding him a home or keeping him yourself if possible.

don't, unless you plan to adopt him as well later.... just using him as a "one night stand" for your own gratification is an incredibly wrong thing to do. and just casually mentioning "yeah, i'd like to suck a stray in my garage. tips?" kinda points at what kind of a person you are.

Whoops.... Suppose the other comments are valid.... I just assumed the OP would do right by the animal... else, yes, it would be wrong to use and abuse the poor thing.

I am going to post this here because lets be honest if the author has decided to do it, nothing we write here will change his mind. No matter how morally wrong the idea might be.
At least it might make sure the dog is not hurt.

I am going to post this here because lets be honest if the author has decided to do it, nothing we write here will change his mind. No matter how morally wrong the idea might be.
At least it might make sure the dog is not hurt.
That got me all stiffened up. Informative too! Thanks.

Reactions: pes
Pft - I bet that stray will enjoy the attention and as long as there is no abuse intended or done it isn't the business of anyone but the dog to judge.

As a street dog he surely won't enjoy being held back when he tries to leave.
implying a street dog can't be interested in having a home? especially one that (according to op's story) seems to be fine or even seeks a human interaction?

Look, you just want to put yourself morally above others. Just giving a doggy pleasure isn't wrong, the rest you put up is simply unrelated and can equally be said about everyone that doesn't adopt that dog straight away.

Look, you just want to put yourself morally above others. Just giving a doggy pleasure isn't wrong, the rest you put up is simply unrelated and can equally be said about everyone that doesn't adopt that dog straight away.
and it's pretty sad you read "caring for animal's well-being" as "i wanna seem morally above others", but i guess that's just "selfish ppl 101" at this point....

Nope, that's not caring about an animals well-being as nothing that would interfere with that is discussed.

All of this is actually pointless because the author has more than likely already decided what to do or not. When was the last time someone in an online discussion completely changed your opinion on something you made your mind about already?

pes...i was just getting ready to say that...he was not asking for permission and he said nothing about the future...he just said HOW which is a relevant ??? to ask....AND he is in ukraine...now who is gonna stop that....got a plane ticket already...don't forget to wear a mask...geez....

Back