Pig/bore dildo

Kans79

Lurker
Hi

I’m new to the site and this is my first post.

Has anyone come across a toy shaped like a pigs penis? I know they’re kinda thin but they have a large corkscrew looking tip and my girlfriend really wants to find a toy in the shape of one.. she loves the idea of being with a pig, it’s the drilling/twisting action that does it for her.

I’ve only come across dog and horse dildos before, there obviously isn’t a demand for them but I was curious if anyone had seen one. Thanks.

I'm thinking about trying to make one as a first attempt at dildo-making, but it probably won't be 100% loyal to the real deal, plus it'll take me a bit to get to that point. I'll have to get enough Sculpey to make a base model, I'll probably need to make it thicker than normal so the silicone won't tear, then get a clone-a-willy kit to make a base mold and pour it.

I'm thinking about trying to make one as a first attempt at dildo-making, but it probably won't be 100% loyal to the real deal, plus it'll take me a bit to get to that point. I'll have to get enough Sculpey to make a base model, I'll probably need to make it thicker than normal so the silicone won't tear, then get a clone-a-willy kit to make a base mold and pour it.

That’s great, if successful please keep us updated.. we may purchase one from you. Good luck, I hope it comes out well.

Back