Period fuck?

Adblock solves my problems. I can easily block the retard's avatars. But that doesn't change the fact that yes, having a dick pic avatar means you've been judged by the book's cover, and that cover speaks volumes about what kind of pig you are thinking it's ok to wave your dick in other's faces.
Lol i respect everyone's opinion, can't believe my avatar now makes me retarded, but whatever i honestly don't care what your views are d
Adblock solves my problems. I can easily block the retard's avatars. But that doesn't change the fact that yes, having a dick pic avatar means you've been judged by the book's cover, and that cover speaks volumes about what kind of pig you are thinking it's ok to wave your dick in other's faces.
Lol i respect people's opinions, I'm just amazed that my avatar denotes me as retarded now. I appreciate everyone's interactions, but can we just get back to the period fucking, yes or no.

If I can speed along their departure by calling out how much of pigs they are, then all the better.
Ever had kids?

If not, allow me to enlighten you on how things tend to work.
You tell them not to touch the pretty red coils on the stove, because its hot. Then you stop them again wheneber you see them about to touch it. However, the only time the message sinks in, is the one time you weren't quick enough to stop them from burning a finger.

Ever had kids?

If not, allow me to enlighten you on how things tend to work.
You tell them not to touch the pretty red coils on the stove, because its hot. Then you stop them again wheneber you see them about to touch it. However, the only time the message sinks in, is the one time you weren't quick enough to stop them from burning a finger.
I despise kids, and even if I had them I wouldn't stop them. I'd let them touch it then insult their stupidity and tell them "I hope you've learned your lesson dumbass".

Back to the topic at hand, I wouldn’t risk it. I mean, blood + an omnivorous animal with a heavy preference for meat? Yeah, can’t imagine how that’d go wrong. Lmao

You're wrong. Dick pic avatars are tacky and disgusting, and that's coming from a gay man. There's some members on here who add anyone with a dick pic avatar immediately to their ignore list.
You’re lying. Because U took time to share your negative opinion. Instead of blocking as u just said you do. Stop the hate and go find something constructive to do. No one here is violating forum rules and you are not queen moderator. I have a dick pic avatar and on behalf of all dick pic avatars “ we do not care what you think”.

Back to the topic at hand, I wouldn’t risk it. I mean, blood + an omnivorous animal with a heavy preference for meat? Yeah, can’t imagine how that’d go wrong. Lmao
Although as Teenitini had mentioned, her dogs seemed more interested in her smell during her menstrual cycle. I've noticed when my wife is on hers, our dog also seems more interested on sniffing her. So was just wondering if ladies don't deprive their k9 companions if they are more interested during that time. Hopefully they don't go crazy as you mentioned being an omnivore.

Or maybe you could allow women to respond instead of being an asshole. But that would require you to get a personality transplant.
Oh get out of here, ya bloody simp. I can obviously still give me two cents even with men around. No damsels in distress here, thanks. If not enough women are responding, it’s cause the question isn’t one they want to answer, not because they’re repelled by men. Didn’t think I had to explain that.

Also, you ain’t fooling anyone with that white night act, ya perv. You just want period sex stories too, lmao

Back