Penuma implant

Has anyone here gone through getting a penuma penile implant or is planning on it? Im considering saving up for it and want to know if anyone thinks its worth it. Im average size but would love to be above average.

I recommend watching this and maybe a few others you will find before you decide to permanently change your body and risk that you are not going to be satisfied with the result.
If you need to boost your confidence, maybe post a few dick pics there are even threads for it on here. I am pretty sure people are going to give you likes more so if you show cum or your pictures are well made.

Google it. It is a silicone thing that goes into your penis and makes it longer/wider...

Not yet, but when horse penis xenotransplantation is possible, I will do a penis transplant :LOL: 🍆🐴

The operation may not like the result, I recommend something that, I used for 3 years to get a good size, before it was medium.

You can view the exercise at: thundersplace.com

I confirm that it works, but it is very slow, it takes perseverance and not abandoning it.

I hope to be of help to you
i will look into that website later today, thanks
Not yet, but when horse penis xenotransplantation is possible, I will do a penis transplant :LOL: 🍆🐴

The operation may not like the result, I recommend something that, I used for 3 years to get a good size, before it was medium.

You can view the exercise at: thundersplace.com

I confirm that it works, but it is very slow, it takes perseverance and not abandoning it.

I hope to be of help to you

I will look into those exercises when i got some free time later today thanks

Back