Paper or plastic?

Reusable. Even disregarding the environmental benefit, I can fit a $150 shopping trip into 3 bags. Leave the idiot baggers to their packing of plastic and you'll end up with 50 bags, each with 2 items in them.

Reusable. Even disregarding the environmental benefit, I can fit a $150 shopping trip into 3 bags. Leave the idiot baggers to their packing of plastic and you'll end up with 50 bags, each with 2 items in them.
Dang wasteful im retail thats wow

I usually use reusable cloth shopping bags. I almost always bring them, but on the few occasions that I forgot them I usually go for plastic because they can be reused as garbage bags or recycled.

Environmentally friendly I like that
Actually not as much as you'd imagine. The average cloth shopping bag would need to be used around 20,000 times to offset it's environmental impact from production. I bought them before I knew that, but they're coinvent anyways since they hold a lot more than plastic or paper.

Actually not as much as you'd imagine. The average cloth shopping bag would need to be used around 20,000 times to offset it's environmental impact from production. I bought them before I knew that, but they're coinvent anyways since they hold a lot more than plastic or paper.
Better strength = utility

Paper was good before they started making it thinner plastic is about as useless as tits on a board...if walking than those utility carts are good and depending on size do hold alot with cloth bags or reusable ones

Back