Pain during penetrarion

I have a neutered female dog. She always had anal sex with me, and semed to enjoy it, but in the last few days she demonstrated feeling a little uncomfortable, even with a lot of lubrication, and I don't really enjoy our sex if it means pain to her, even if she wants it too(she does, I can tell). What should I do? What can I try to make her feel comfortable again?

• Angry
Reactions: Aka
First check there is nothing innthere that should not be. wounds, things growing...

Then. Easy on her.
Easiest explanation would be if in some point it was rough to her. She would tense and it would hurt if you kept going.
After the experience, if she feraed being uncofortable, she would not be loose enough.

How about a few sesdions of just cuddling and gently keeping cock pressing entrance? If after a while it starts sliding in by itself do not even let it in, just the head until after a few times she is loose and comfortable from the start.
Other than that 🤷

And if that works it means... you *should* be more aware of signs of her being unconfortable way before she actually goes there again.

Although she may just not be in the mood, she also may have just been tolerating anal play vs enjoying it... Be careful to respect her desires. Perhaps try smaller toys to see if you can bring her to orgasm/cause her to start humping.

Back