PA furry user

Howdy! My name is Ace. I joined after finding a link in the rough, trying to find some good zoo stuff for "research" if you catch my drift. I have many hobbies, and am a pretty normal guy, I like to think, but a bit kinky behind the scenes. I'm closeted bisexual, and a furry too. Feel free to chat with me when I can, HMU any time! I will not be open to personal meetings, dates or anything. This is for sharing the goods, chatting bout the horny, and overall making friends n stuff! see ya 'round!

Howdy! My name is Ace. I joined after finding a link in the rough, trying to find some good zoo stuff for "research" if you catch my drift. I have many hobbies, and am a pretty normal guy, I like to think, but a bit kinky behind the scenes. I'm closeted bisexual, and a furry too. Feel free to chat with me when I can, HMU any time! I will not be open to personal meetings, dates or anything. This is for sharing the goods, chatting bout the horny, and overall making friends n stuff! see ya 'round!
Hello how are you

YOU USE FURRIES?! *gasp*

welcome to the forum ;)

Back