Owned by a Dog

hi, i'm owned
hello everyone, I would be interested in which woman lives her life as a bitch, lets her male dog whenever and maybe wherever to take what belongs to him.

maybe some have had experience with it or tell a few stories about it.
It is not always so easy to hide such a secret and still live it out
I wish I could be; I’d love to hear how those who manage it get along

As much as I have absolutely no issue letting dog be the dominant alpha in intimate life, it is really not a good idea to let dog do whatever he wants and whenever he wants it. You should still want him to respect you and if needed, do what you tell him to do. They have limited ability to avoid danger in the daily life, that is mostly caused by humans. You need him not to run off to a busy road, not to endanger other people and animals, etc. You are his eyes and ears when it comes to caution, and you need to have a way to communicate that with him. Therefore it's not a good plan to be completly submissive to him.
I too am into majestic dominant wild-ish canines, but everything has to have a limit, for sake of both of you.
Very well said, complete dominance can be kept in fictional stories

I love the thought and the idea of a frisky, dominant, muscular stud of a K9 taking me anywhere and any time he wants is definitely appealing to me in all the best ways. However, it stays firmly in the realm of fantasy. I don't think there's any circumstance where a dog should be 'dominant' over humans in that sort of way, for the safety of everyone involved. Including the dog.

Back