Overhearing Zoophila Discussions

Does anyone else ever hear other people talking about beastiality, (maybe something they've seen online) in a disgusted tone, and find themselves also pretending to be disgusted whilst secretly being really turned on?

Does anyone else ever hear other people talking about beastiality, (maybe something they've seen online) in a disgusted tone, and find themselves also pretending to be disgusted whilst secretly being really turned on?
A lot of people pretend to be disgusted, when their brain and private parts are tingling with hot thoughts of it, thoughts they'll never let out. Oh well, their loss.

I've heard other non-zoo people talk bad about bestiality. But I didn't pretend to be disgusted, I just kept out of the discussion that one time. I wouldn't have pretended to be disgusted either, if someone had dragged me into the discussion. People choosing to go with the flow – even if the flow is wrong – is a big factor why evil manages to take over in this world sometimes.

Many who say that this is bad only do so because the society around them says that they should think and feel that way.

I have many different friends who have the same interest in dogs and are active but openly they are the biggest opponents to this if someone were to ask them in another company, Never forget what goes on behind a closed locked bedroom there is not the same as if you confront someone in a company where you don't know who likes what.

Back