Older and experienced but new to ZV.

Read my bio. Basically, I'm experienced in zoo activities and started when I was single digits; not joking. Trying to learn more about myself but also looking to meet others in person, especially in my area, and maybe assist in training, help others, etc. Especially women, since I am straight (nothing against other orientations) and that is my main interest. Not here for hook ups or anything, but, if a session was going and certain requests were made then that may be ok. I work alot so I have little time. Don't be scared to hmu and exchange contact, especially if you're in the vicinity of I-75 between Lexington and Jellico, expand east and west a bit. I won't discriminate nor judge you. I also will not be doing anything to pets anymore, just assisting. I guess I can say all this. I hope I did not break any rules.

You should definitely remove all mention of any sexual activity involving a minor, including yourself, or sexual activity with a child present. Keep it eighteen and older. That will result in an instant ban if the mods find you.

Back