OK, I'm Queer

omonundro

Tourist
I'm a zoo. I think if being gay counts as queer, zoophilia certainly does. What's odd is this.

While I would certainly prefer not to be humiliated or prosecuted if found practicing my peculiar activity, I have no wish "to be seen," which seems to be a big deal to other queers.
I have no wish to be accepted.
I have no desire to march in a parade with a Zeta banner.
I just want to be left alone.

I'm a zoo. I think if being gay counts as queer, zoophilia certainly does. What's odd is this.

While I would certainly prefer not to be humiliated or prosecuted if found practicing my peculiar activity, I have no wish "to be seen," which seems to be a big deal to other queers.

Why focus on labels.

Just be you.

I must admit, I never learned all the lingo myself. I like what I like. I don't know whether that makes me gay,bi,or an enchilada.

But I'm with the op on not wanting to draw attention to myself or my interests. That being said not sure why we went and made a post about it then...

Yeah, being left alone is best.

You certainly don’t have to try very hard to mash yourself into a box around here. You can like some of everything, and it’s really fine.

Just take me for example, I am exclusively gay for humans, but female dogs turn me on big time. 🤷‍♂️ there are no rules in sexuality.

I am part of the no rules section of the forum…smile.

I look at sexuality as a spectrum, and to be honest, I slide around on that spectrum. I am female, I like humans - both male and female. I also really like male dogs. Depending on what point of my life I am in, I end up sliding around to different areas of that spectrum and I think that is ok.

I guess there is a label for me, but I am not sure what it is. I guess I am un-labeled? That doesn’t sound right…Hetero plus maybe? Bi sometimes? Anyway.

Here I am and I am comfortable in my own skin - even without the label.

I'm label-less. Dig human females and female dogs,horses,cows, goats, sheep, wolves,dinosaurs, no to pigs lol.

If we had to make a label for every sexuality and preference combo I've seen on this site thus far, we'd run out of letters in the alphabet.

Anyway, I say we make a "no-label" flag and whip a month to celebrate it!

Back