Oh to post a pic

B

beasty31

If your are doing a PM how do you add a pic to it? Only said http or a link. But nothing about posting a pic I have. Only happens with PMs. Cuz I see on this thread it says attach files. But in the pm it doesn’t have that. Can someone help? Thanks

I could be wrong on this BUT I believe your post count in the forum needs to reach a curtain level before you have the access right to attach files in PMs.

I could be wrong on this BUT I believe your post count in the forum needs to reach a curtain level before you have the access right to attach files in PMs.

Thanks

Does anyone know how many points you need before you get that option? I’ve been on here for sometime so just trying to get a better understanding

How do you get to 150? Because I have done some p.m. with people and they don’t have 150 points and they’re able to send me a selfie

How do you get to 150? Because I have done some p.m. with people and they don’t have 150 points and they’re able to send me a selfie

I just want to return the favour

It is a preventative measure. You can thank the idiots who spam gore or unsolicited dick pics in pms mainly to women for such precautions.

I get that 100
It is a preventative measure. You can thank the idiots who spam gore or unsolicited dick pics in pms mainly to women for such precautions.

I get that 100%. Dick pics don’t get a women going by the way guys. Just fyi. But hey I think like a women. Haha. It’s in the brain.

Unsolicited dick pics are just cringe, imo.
Ya I would agree. Men think their dicks turn on. I have learned over my years of online dating that don’t work. It’s a mental thing and when I started to learn the mind/emotion thing it is way more intimate and strong connections are made which that is key to fun and good times. Not a dick pic lol

Back