Not Zoo Exclusive

Otter1

Zooville Settler
As much as I love my animal family, love raising and caring for them, love observing their antics and behaviors, love it when they have babies, and love pleasuring them sexually, I realized years ago that I’m not zoo exclusive. I need people too. Especially other zoos, but non-zoos as well.
I’ve also come to realize that I have the opportunity to create relationships that work for me, whether they be intimate, platonic, casual, consensual non-monogamous, or FWB. Personally, I’m bi with humans (leaning gay) yet with animals I’m pretty much 100% attracted to females.
On my zoo journey I’ve found that there is every type of zoo person under the sun, just as there is every type of non-zoo person under the sun. We all have our own upbringing, our strengths and weaknesses, our dysfunction or lack there of, and our own uniqueness.
I used to think “I want so badly to meet an amazing zoo hubby to share my love of female animals with.” But as of late I’ve changed my tune. Now, I’m more open to connecting with others on the journey, rather than finding “The One.” I figure it’s all good (well, hopefully) so why not enjoy the ride. If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add your voice.

As much as I love my animal family, love raising and caring for them, love observing their antics and behaviors, love it when they have babies, and love pleasuring them sexually, I realized years ago that I’m not zoo exclusive. I need people too. Especially other zoos, but non-zoos as well.
I’ve also come to realize that I have the opportunity to create relationships that work for me, whether they be intimate, platonic, casual, consensual non-monogamous, or FWB. Personally, I’m bi with humans (leaning gay) yet with animals I’m pretty much 100% attracted to females.
On my zoo journey I’ve found that there is every type of zoo person under the sun, just as there is every type of non-zoo person under the sun. We all have our own upbringing, our strengths and weaknesses, our dysfunction or lack there of, and our own uniqueness.
I used to think “I want so badly to meet an amazing zoo hubby to share my love of female animals with.” But as of late I’ve changed my tune. Now, I’m more open to connecting with others on the journey, rather than finding “The One.” I figure it’s all good (well, hopefully) so why not enjoy the ride. If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add your voice.
That's a lovely way to say it and I agree with it too. (Minus being bi for humans, lol) Dogs, Horses, etc are great, but they can't really speak to me when I need someone to converse with.
I definitely think this sums it up better than I could ever say myself!

I don't know what else to say besides that's honestly wonderful. It's great when you can finally come to an understanding about yourself.

I hope you find someone who shares your zoo side, as however unlikely that may be ❤️
Thank you! Sometimes (actually all the time) I’ll say silly things to my goats, like “Hi mommies!” Or “Hi goaty girlies!” They stare blankly back at me, chewing their cud. I keep waiting for them to answer though. LOL. Until they do, I’ll keep seeking out human companionship as well. 😜

I'm not zoo-exclusive. I have a strong attraction to human males as well and can bond well with other people who are same sex.

That said, I have a boyfriend who is largely the same as me. We both are attracted to female animals, but I think he's more bi with humans...

Yep. I love dogs and hope to be able to be with at least one and care for him my whole life, but I do wanna get married and have a family someday

I realized years ago
The key here is that you had the opportunity to explore if you wanted to be exclusive or not and you had all the time to make the decision, but nobody can force you to stick to just one decision. Anyone is allowed to change and no one is any less one way or another :)

The key here is that you had the opportunity to explore if you wanted to be exclusive or not and you had all the time to make the decision, but nobody can force you to stick to just one decision. Anyone is allowed to change and no one is any less one way or another :)
Very well put!

Back