not sure what she's telling me

so there is this 1 mare that i know where i work at and I'm not quite sure what she is telling me. sometimes i spend some time with her out in the field and just being around her. but sometimes she will walk up to me and say high, and sometimes hug me for some few min. and after that she will turn her bum around towards me and start slowly just swinging her bum and her tail from left to right while looking back at me. she did it last summer to but I'm really not sure what she got on her mind.
I've not seen her showing any signs of being in heat expect she can be really moody sometimes . . .

Horses really like to have their rump rubbed or scratched. In fact, once you start scratching them, they back into you real hard to make the scratching even more intense, and at that point you can slip your dick in with little opposition, well, maybe.

Horses really like to have their rump rubbed or scratched. In fact, once you start scratching them, they back into you real hard to make the scratching even more intense, and at that point you can slip your dick in with little opposition, well, maybe.
yes. there is another mare that will constantly spin her ass around towards me and start backing into me for a scratch, she will not leave me alone till she's satisfied

Definitely wants that rump scratched. They will tell to where their favorite spots are to scratch. My mare likes her chest scratched most, my stallion likes his withers scratched most. If she was horny and wanted some attention in a sexual manner, she would squirt piss, be winking and raise that tail slightly to flag you down

Back