Not Gay but Fantasize about dog dicks. Is it just me?

Bruh01

Tourist
So I am not a gay guy when it comes to IRL stuff. Tho I kind of have a kink/fetish for cocks. Tho it is limited to toys and not male cocks. Tho when it comes to taking cocks from a dog it arouses me a lot!! Is it just me who feels gay for dogs but not for humans?

What exactly is a not male cock? :D
The last time I checked toys that looked liked a cock were based on male genitalia. :D
lol I meant cock that's on a human male. I don't like men except for the crotch area. Feel love for cocks of all shapes and sizes

So I am not a gay guy when it comes to IRL stuff. Tho I kind of have a kink/fetish for cocks. Tho it is limited to toys and not male cocks. Tho when it comes to taking cocks from a dog it arouses me a lot!! Is it just me who feels gay for dogs but not for humans?
Same here 😅 I actually hear and see that alot here on the forum😊 so we are gay for animal dicks ? 😅😊

The same thing here 🤔
I’ve always wondered why that is.
I got over the stigma in my head and have sucked dog and horse cocks.
One fantasy that remains is to suck a guys cock that has just fucked a mare...
I often toy with the idea of going to a sauna club with a glory hole to try it out. But I’m still chicken 🐓

I'm not straight but getting fucked by a male animal arouses me, so we are in the same boat🤣

100% the say way here. I've never thought about taking a cock from another human but a dog cock really turns me own. I'm older but newly divorced and truly considering this.

I'm mostly gay for humans, tho, I don't really enjoy humans at all, I'd pretty much always go for men.

Canines I'm absolutely Bi, I love my girl just as much as the boy. There is literally no level of difference in enjoyment between the two, tho I am patiently hoping my male will decide to mount, but it's alright if he doesn't.

I’ve played with friends dicks when kids, experimenting and such but
Never since like 10 and I consider myself fully straight now.

But, I’d had a dog make me his bitch and fuck me and knot me and I’ve sucked his dick and let his cum all over and in me and I still crave dog cock. I am a straight up bitch for a male dog and want it

I have no interest in human males but am a total submissive to a hot dog cock. It makes me so horny to think about the red rocket and large knot. I imagine feeling it in my hand and watching the precum squirt. I feel empowered when I wrap my lips around the tip and press my tongue into the groove on the end and just feel the jets of precum squirt into my mouth. When I'm sucking a dog, all I want to to make him cum. I don't even care if I get to cum, as long as he is satisfied. I tend to fantasize that the dog has a voice and is talking dirty to me making me swallow his cum and lick his knot. If I do a good job, I earn the "gift" of using my mouth and tongue on his asshole, that's when I get to cum.

I’m totally the same way! When it comes to dog cocks I’m a total cock slut! I would love to suck it while a women is fucking one! And eat the cum out of her knotted pussy

Back