Not able to tell my husband

For you younger ladies, dating and married to similar aged guys. You have to be extra careful, even if he initiates the idea cause 99 times out of 100 if the two of you split and even if it's his fault he will out you, or threaten to and these days it's to easy to get a pic of it he could snap one while you are knotted and you never know till it's being used against you. I had lost my partner almost a year ago due to car accident. We were together for almost 2yrs before she brought up the topic to me were just goofing off in bed and her pup got thru the door he was a whimpering and whining, I patted the bed thinking he just lonely well he went straight to her and started to pull sheet away and stick his nose in her crotch she was squealing and kicking around till she jumped out of bed sternly told him to get down and had me shut door good. I got back into bed and she started poking fun at me for just letting him go after her like that long story short we had sex again that night when we went back to be she asked me joking if I liked that idea or something that, that was the best sex we had, bu end of the week she had admitted to have been screwing her dog for months, and he wasn't the first one. Now I have her dog and miss her tremendously.

For you younger ladies, dating and married to similar aged guys. You have to be extra careful, even if he initiates the idea cause 99 times out of 100 if the two of you split and even if it's his fault he will out you, or threaten to and these days it's to easy to get a pic of it he could snap one while you are knotted and you never know till it's being used against you. I had lost my partner almost a year ago due to car accident. We were together for almost 2yrs before she brought up the topic to me were just goofing off in bed and her pup got thru the door he was a whimpering and whining, I patted the bed thinking he just lonely well he went straight to her and started to pull sheet away and stick his nose in her crotch she was squealing and kicking around till she jumped out of bed sternly told him to get down and had me shut door good. I got back into bed and she started poking fun at me for just letting him go after her like that long story short we had sex again that night when we went back to be she asked me joking if I liked that idea or something that, that was the best sex we had, bu end of the week she had admitted to have been screwing her dog for months, and he wasn't the first one. Now I have her dog and miss her tremendously.
That has to be really tough. Almost every zoos dream is to have a partner that is into sex with animals. And you had that up to the accident. Is in the best way to put it, is having it all, then loosing everything. :(:(:(..

For you younger ladies, dating and married to similar aged guys. You have to be extra careful, even if he initiates the idea cause 99 times out of 100 if the two of you split and even if it's his fault he will out you, or threaten to and these days it's to easy to get a pic of it he could snap one while you are knotted and you never know till it's being used against you.
Buddy, the same could be said for gals. That's not a gender issue, it's an asshole issue and an issue of trustworthiness. Don't be a douche and blame all men - outers come in all genders.

Husband would never except or understand my feelings! Guilty feelings over a secret fantasy that’s going to become reality
Didn't read your post only the headline. Fuck him, he's a pussy you need a real man to breed you and turn you into the sexy little slut girl that you are inside

This is pretty twisted for me honestly if she likes what you like hold o n.v to each other its rare

Husband would never except or understand my feelings! Guilty feelings over a secret fantasy that’s going to become reality
I really feel for you and sort of know what you are going through. Like everyone is saying you're among friends here let us know how you're getting on

I'm late to the party but I feel you. My ex fwb was married and her husband had no idea that me and their lab were in on it...

If you have a dog. Have sex with your husband while the dog is there.. the dog will smell you and start to trying to participate.. then you can fool around with your husband... like omg look at this mf!! Things in a funny way and see how he reacts to it.you can be lucky and he says... let him lick you!! Who knows!! It can help🤷🏼‍♂️ That’s something I will do.

As an owner...of many years and many experiences.... One thing I always tell women and couples is..... No pictures or video..period.. and isn't just a guy problem...

I'm curious to see if she ever built up the courage to throw out some hints to her husband or not ..... But then again some people on here aren't too serious to try it for themselves .....

yeah sometimes to try to act out the scenes :) but he doesn't show much interest in things like t-girls water sports stuff like that
You sound like you are into a lot of the same things I’m into. I wish my wife was as kinky as you sound

I was afraid to bring it up to my wife at first. I asked what the craziest thing she had done or anyone she had been with had said they wanted to do. I told her a true story about a girl I dated that told me she had been with a dog a few times and wanted to show me... but also wanted to have me watch her take a horse for the first time and then let me have a go after. This actually turned into her admitting what she had done in the past with dogs, but felt weird about it and repressed it. It’s now a shared fantasy to have a room in the house after the kids grow and move out just for our dogs and us to fool around.
You are a very lucky man

How does a guy feel about his girl being fucked and knotted by a big dog cock? Is it intimidating?
I would love if my wife would. And if she would allow the dog to knot me as well I’d really love it

I’m very sorry for your loss

Back