Normalization of Animal-like toys

How does everyone feel about how normalized dog/horse dildos have become? I'm even seeing then at local toy stores!

makes me wonder how many people out there are closeted

I'm certainly surprised by how (almost) mainstream they've become and I'm here for it lol.

I for one am very happy that the toys have become more normalized. It means we don't have to rely on typically unreliable producers...

*cough* Zeta Paws *cough*

I attribute most of the normalization to open furries and the wider acceptance of LGBTQ+ within many countries. Furries take a lot of heat for the rest of us zoos, and I am grateful to them for it.

With how "anti-woke" the US has appeared to become, at least the wider population is at least aware of other sub-cultures existing now. We still have a LONG way to go, but it gives one hope.

Feels good - my old knotty toy which I bought from a local descreet manufacturer has broken, and I was so surprised to find replacement in an ordinary sex shop next door!..

and there are so many animal-themed toys in webcam shows as well

How does everyone feel about how normalized dog/horse dildos have become? I'm even seeing then at local toy stores!

makes me wonder how many people out there are closeted

I'm certainly surprised by how (almost) mainstream they've become and I'm here for it lol.

Prior to lurking the forums here I’ve tested the waters on SnapChat with people. There is definitely more intrigue from people than I would have imagined initially.

Back